Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PITA!

Do you have any pain in the ass people as part of your daily life?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah! Ralph, he mows his lawn at 6am, has a lisp and chases kids ridding their bikes like a dog after a ball. I hate Ralph and hope he runs over a Burmese python with his stupid lawnmower.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Doesn't everyone?

Have one here next door at Northern villa, and "had" one down at Southern villa. That one died just before we left going back North.

(I had nothing to do with that, no really hah )
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Just the customers that I have to talk to on the phone everyday and my family.

I actually like all of my neighbors, they've all lived here for years and I've never had any problems with them. No complainers or busy bodies or people who mow their lawn at 6 in the morning. We all just wave hi and bye to each other and sometimes make small talk if we see each other outside, but that's it.
My neighbors are fine. But there is one person is my life that if I never saw again, I wouldn't care. It takes me a long time to get to that point. But once I'm there, there's no going back.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My lazy, unemployed brother Ed. Wants to mooch off me even more now that I have my DMV job even though I told him my funds are limited until I start getting paid and keeps "joking" that he doesn't need to share his free stuff he wins with me anymore since I'm making good state money.

My main boss Phil. Not a PITA yet but he is a bit of a grump and I predict him giving me the most trouble when I start learning the phones and other stuff.
(09-06-2015, 03:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My lazy, unemployed brother Ed. Wants to mooch off me even more now that I have my DMV job even though I told him my funds are limited until I start getting paid and keeps "joking" that he doesn't need to share his free stuff he wins with me anymore since I'm making good state money.

My main boss Phil. Not a PITA yet but he is a bit of a grump and I predict him giving me the most trouble when I start learning the phones and other stuff.

No matter how bad he may seem, try "killing him with kindness", you may be lucky & win him over!

If that doesn't work, then you're screwed, so flatten his (4) tires, that is, after he fires you! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-06-2015, 04:31 PM)Carsman Wrote: No matter how bad he may seem, try "killing him with kindness", you may be lucky & win him over!

My boss has one architect that she uses more than any other so I have reason to be there on a weekly basis, sometimes more than that. I always bounce in with a cheerful demeanor and a smile on my face and the 2 women I need to get by in order to see him always treated me in a snotty manner, never a smile or cheerful greeting no matter how friendly I was. One day I was telling one of my guy friends about them and he suggested I start bringing a treat with me, he thought that might warm them up so I began stopping at the Amish bakery before every appt. It was only a matter of 2-3 weeks before that started opening the door for me when they saw me pull up. I finally got the smiles and nice greeting I wasn't getting before. I killed them with kindness and I have the satisfaction of knowing those pastries are going right to their ass.

113 J/K
(09-06-2015, 04:31 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 03:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My lazy, unemployed brother Ed. Wants to mooch off me even more now that I have my DMV job even though I told him my funds are limited until I start getting paid and keeps "joking" that he doesn't need to share his free stuff he wins with me anymore since I'm making good state money.

No matter how bad he may seem, try "killing him with kindness", you may be lucky & win him over!

If that doesn't work, then you're screwed, so flatten his (4) tires, that is, after he fires you! hah
I don't think he'll fire me, but I am glad my desk is closer to the nice boss so I can go to him with my problems/questions. Also, one of my nice bosses got promoted and left on Friday. I hope her replacement is equally nice. I don't know about killing him with kindness but I always come in with a smile and say "Good morning" to him.
(09-06-2015, 08:35 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have any pain in the ass people as part of your daily life?

YES! cunts!!! nasty cunts.
Oh Do Tell Aussie!

Duchess, I like your story.

Upon evacuation and relocation I got scolded twice by 2 different people in the first couple of hours. One is a manager and the other is an assistant. Luckily for us they both were allowed to take off as the lot of us did not need managing anyway. I always assume it is me when I have problems with somebody.
When they left things ran so smoothly, and of course upon their return they bring confusion and chaos. But I now have a better understanding and handle on how to deal with them.
Um, ok. I have had the year from hell. So in my stress hell I have been smoking. I don't smoke cheap and nasty cigarettes. It is quite an expensive bad habit over here in Oz. I had these "friends" who I had made this year who were hanging out all the time. No wonder it was an expensive habit for me, I was supplying their cigarettes too. Anyway, I have stopped smoking again. It was just an emergency crutch thing for me, not a lifestyle. Not only did I help these new "friends" with ciggies, but have been rung to get them milk, toilet rolls, clothes, dinners at the club, even gave one girl a laptop. They moved in next door. One girl started fighting with the other. This one girl was leaning on me for support because she was trying to use her for all her ciggies and washing powder and all that home stuff, she played on my sympathy. I was giving her car rides everywhere.

Her new flatmate moved in. She is a nice person, she was nice to me, and then this one that I have been driving everywhere and helping out all of a sudden turns on me and says that I have been talking about her behind her back with her new flatmate. That is a load of bollocks, it's not true. She wouldn't listen. She contrived the whole thing because she doesn't want me be friends with her new circle. The thing is, last week, her flatmate had a friend who was in emergency in hospital who had a bike accident and needed someone to pick him up. She asked me if I would do it, I said yes, she even offered me money, and I said no it was fine.

But my kindness has been returned with evil with this individual. Now all of her friends are acting weird with me. I left a little gift package for her the other day with some chocolates that were handmade from the chocolate shop. They were not cheap they expensive. Her new flatmate said she ate them and didn't share them. So she got the package I gave, but never said thank you or acknowledged any gratitude at all. She has really just turned on me, and turned real nasty. I also had to change the password on the Wi-Fi because she was using up all the GB. So, I think I am well rid of her. But you meet people and think they are kind good people, turns out they are just users. Lesson learned. Not an easy lesson though, feels like the pits.

Aussie, you've got to find a way to harden your heart. There will always be people who won't hesitate to take advantage of your generous nature. It's lovely to be able to do nice things for those you care about but newly formed friendships are just that, new. You haven't known those people long enough to truly know what is in their heart and people like that immediately recognize someone they can take advantage of. Slow down!
Shields up Aussie!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Are you in Australian High School?

When people are assholes aussie, you give them the boot. It keeps life so much more simple and drama free. Stop giving leeches free reign over your life and tell that skank to take a bus. She'll find another host to drain the life from.

Save your niceness for people who deserve and earn it. They will be far more appreciative.
(09-07-2015, 10:29 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Are you in Australian High School?

When people are assholes aussie, you give them the boot. It keeps life so much more simple and drama free. Stop giving leeches free reign over your life and tell that skank to take a bus. She'll find another host to drain the life from.

Save your niceness for people who deserve and earn it. They will be far more appreciative.
what he said. It's harder to get rid of leeches though when they're family and you used to be one of the leeches but are making an effort to redeem/reform yourself.
I've never had a problem telling dickheads where the door is. Life's to short.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-07-2015, 04:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Life's to short.

Yes, it is. Go for the gusto.
I fully expected to get my arse kicked for that post. I totally deserve it.

Imagine how I feel? At my age I should know better! I feel so stoopid now! I mean, I can see it now. But I felt that they were in need and I could help. The other flatmate that moved out originally had no petrol and asked to use my BP card! It's a card for my car to get petrol. I let her use it once, then she got the other flatmate to ask again to use it, I said no.
Oh dear
Life is too short for drama!