Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it right to trick someone?
Say you suspect someone is lying. Is it right to trick them, tempt them almost, setting a trap even and seeing if they fall for it?

I mean, if one has to go to such lengths to prove to themselves something they probably already know-now it is just for entertainment sake.

And furthermore if a person has to set up a trap on somebody there is already a lack of trust and the "relationship" whatever it was should be terminated in my opinion.
If it's life or death, hell yes! Trust me on that one.
This is not life or death directly, but okay I will take the affirmative in this one. : )
No......whatever....I guess I'll just leave here forever. You could have just told me directly.

(Just kidding.....I agree with aussie. Plus you might get some shits and giggles out of it)
We are agreeing quite regularly these days Clang, it's spooky.
(09-16-2015, 08:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: We are agreeing quite regularly these days Clang, it's spooky.
Nah, I'm just trying to be less silly and more mature and adult these days. Years ago I would have disagreed just to be contrary and cause drama.
oh honey, I am the Queen of Silly.
(09-16-2015, 08:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: oh honey, I am the Queen of Silly.
idk...I think ramseycat might have you beat. At least while she has that royal scooter.
The difference between me and Ramsey is, Ramsey is riding the scooter because she needs it, I would ride it just because! Then upload it to youtube! Stay tuned for that one.
I just saw a story about a girl who tricked her friend into thinking she was a guy, then blindfolded her and fucked her with a strap-on.

Now THAT's a hell of a trick.
Well, that is such a great trick, I think I might have to try it, with my boyfriend.
hah

You want to peg him! Good for you!
Not really actually.
(09-16-2015, 08:00 PM)Love Child Wrote: Say you suspect someone is lying. Is it right to trick them, tempt them almost, setting a trap even and seeing if they fall for it?

I mean, if one has to go to such lengths to prove to themselves something they probably already know-now it is just for entertainment sake.

And furthermore if a person has to set up a trap on somebody there is already a lack of trust and the "relationship" whatever it was should be terminated in my opinion.

If the relationship has deteriorated to the point where words like trapping & tricking are being used then it's probably time to just call it a day and move on. If those are things someone is thinking about doing then the person is lowering themself to a very bad level.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree.

I am not surprised Clang and Aussie would agree to trickery!
Thank you Carol.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't know the reference.
Mark said that's what your name is.
Heh,
I don't know who Mark is either.

Thanks Frank!
This feels trollish.

So on the same topic of trickery, does anyone watch that show where the cheaters hire a detective and they follow a guy or a girl around who is having an affair?

How about that radio show that calls up the one that is suspect and they offer to send flowers or chocolates to someone special-and they take the bait and send it to someone other than their wife or whoever. Then the spouse is on the line listening and confronts them.

Listening to these makes me uncomfortable.
Jesse was wrong about you.