[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No. I'm a much better talker than listener. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-18-2015, 07:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you know when to?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Comment
(09-18-2015, 10:50 PM)Jimbone Wrote: .
Sometimes. But by the time I do shut up, I've already put my foot in my mouth more than once..
(09-25-2015, 09:43 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: Sometimes. But by the time I do shut up, I've already put my foot in my mouth more than once..

Nice to see you in Mock, IB! Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Depends, how much money is this not talking worth?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I do. I've learned to just let people learn the truth themselves. Like my nephew. He was looking at $300k houses. I tried to tell him a few times that he wouldn't get a mortgage and that he should be looking for a more modest home. He had his heart set on a big house. So I let him look and try to get a mortgage. HE can't get a mortgage and now he is looking at town homes. He had to hear it from the professionals.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Shut up ramsey.
hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-25-2015, 12:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Shut up ramsey.

How DARE you!!
"It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
(09-25-2015, 10:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 09:43 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: Sometimes. But by the time I do shut up, I've already put my foot in my mouth more than once..

Nice to see you in Mock, IB! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Thanks Duchess!
(09-25-2015, 10:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do. I've learned to just let people learn the truth themselves. Like my nephew. He was looking at $300k houses. I tried to tell him a few times that he wouldn't get a mortgage and that he should be looking for a more modest home. He had his heart set on a big house. So I let him look and try to get a mortgage. HE can't get a mortgage and now he is looking at town homes. He had to hear it from the professionals.

What did this have to do with someone who won't shut up? Sounds more like he won't listen.
I'm just sayin!
Unless he is bragging about it.

I have learned in court and some situations, less is more. Let them ask questions, answer only what they ask. Do not volunteer more information than they are asking. Listen, listen listen.
(09-26-2015, 12:58 AM)Love Child Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 10:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do. I've learned to just let people learn the truth themselves. Like my nephew. He was looking at $300k houses. I tried to tell him a few times that he wouldn't get a mortgage and that he should be looking for a more modest home. He had his heart set on a big house. So I let him look and try to get a mortgage. HE can't get a mortgage and now he is looking at town homes. He had to hear it from the professionals.

What did this have to do with someone who won't shut up? Sounds more like he won't listen.
I'm just sayin!
Unless he is bragging about it.

I have learned in court and some situations, less is more. Let them ask questions, answer only what they ask. Do not volunteer more information than they are asking. Listen, listen listen.

I had to learn to shut up and let him find out the deal on his own. It seemed the more I tried to tell him to look at more modest homes the more he dug his heels in and wanted an expensive home.
My brother is a pathological liar. Got it from our dad but took it to an extreme, couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Right now he's trying to convince the government he has multiple personality disorder. Jesus.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Dono, I have a sister that is a pathological liar. I have no contact with her. I feel sorry for my little niece who was raised by her. I think my sister is a druggie or alco or something like that. My poor niece has not had a good life. My sister is always involved in scams and things of that nature.