Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Bill Buchanan
A true American hero that gave his life in defense of the President of the United States.

I suppose to a spinster shut in like you the death of a TV character feels like a death in the family.
The characters on the TV are the only friends you have.

::aww::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Spinster? Married twice, probably fucked more men than even you have.

Shut in? I'm employed full time and not from home. I obviously have to get out at least to go to work.

But yeah, I was upset when Bill sacrificed himself like that. And he's so handsome. *SIGH*

Man, your 'mocks' are really getting limp.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:But yeah, I was upset when Bill sacrificed himself like that. And he's so handsome. *SIGH*

Maybe you can fantasise about him the next time you are fucking yourself with your dildo.....alone.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I like being alone...I'm alone right now & it's friggin' wonderful...I've got the music cranking & every now and then I pick up my BlackBerry to see if anyone has called 'cuz of course I can't hear it ring...Being alone is excellent !...I wish I had MORE time alone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:But yeah, I was upset when Bill sacrificed himself like that. And he's so handsome. *SIGH*

Maybe you can fantasise about him the next time you are fucking yourself with your dildo.....alone.

Good idea!

As an aside, do you really think your comments bother me? I'm the one that publicly and proudly announced how much I enjoy my vibrator. I LOVE my vibrator. 75
Is it a Rabbit by any chance ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:

Good idea!

As an aside, do you really think your comments bother me?  I'm the one that publicly and proudly announced how much I enjoy my vibrator.  I LOVE my vibrator.  75

I think its healthy that a spinster of your advancing years is still so sexually active, even if it is sexual activity of the most lonely and tragic kind.
thank goodness I never got into the stupid 24 show.
Quote:

Good idea!

As an aside, do you really think your comments bother me? I'm the one that publicly and proudly announced how much I enjoy my vibrator. I LOVE my vibrator. 75

I think its healthy that a spinster of your advancing years is still so sexually active, even if it is sexual activity of the most lonely and tragic kind.
I can't have hamsters since my cats would torture and dismember them or I'd consider the OP method of masturbation.
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:thank goodness I never got into the stupid 24 show.

It is a load of cliche ridden, lowest common denominator, disposable pap.
Perfect viewing for someone like lumpy.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:

And you would only "know" this if you had watched the show. If you haven't seen it, then you're talking out your ass.

Hypocritical liar or just liar? I'll let the forum decide.

It has Kiefer in it!!! 7070

I don't think I've seen the last 2 seasons though.
I didn't watch the show but that was a good looking dude.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess Wrote:Is it a Rabbit by any chance ?

Sorry, I didn't see your question.

No, it's one of these 'magic bullet' dealies that works great on my magic button.::bravo::

[Image: purple.jpg]
Quote:

And you would only "know" this if you had watched the show.  If you haven't seen it, then you're talking out your ass.

Hypocritical liar or just liar?  I'll let the forum decide.

I had to sit through a couple of episodes at my mate Dave's house, it is one of the most linear TV shows I have ever seen.
Utterly predictable and lame, the "real time" element is the only thing that differentiates it from other action genre pap and after one episode that element had become tiresomely repetitive and annoying.
"Tick, tock, tick, tock, screen splits into three, screen splits into four, tick, tock, Jack Bauer is betrayed for the 5th time this episode, tick tock, will Jack survive the latest cliffhanger?".
Yes.....he will.....we know he will...because its episode 10, and there are 14 episodes to go.

:Yawn:32