SECRETS

Can you keep one or are you a blabbermouth?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Tell me a secret and I guess you will find out.

I have learned that the best way to know if someone has a big mouth is to just listen to what they talk about. If they are telling you other people's secrets, chances are they would talk about you as well. Sometimes it is not even so much about secrets, it is just general life stuff.

On the other hand, I try not to have too many skeletens in my closet that I would fear getting out.

So to finally answer the question, Can I keep a secret? Yes.

Sometimes, it just gets old, I would rather not, so I tell people, "No". Then I don't have to be burdened with whatever they feel they needed to get off their chest.
I keep secrets I don't even know about
I am the family secret keeper. All my relatives come to me with their secrets. *cackles evilly*
Yep, I keep them pretty well I think.
Shhhhh.

*whispers*

I'm with Love Child Crockett. I think IRL, I'd just prefer not having the burden of numerous secrets these days. People really shouldn't do shit that they have to keep secret (unless it's nice surprise shit like "popping the question" and such).

I can keep those secrets. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
Yes, those secrets are nice.

I actually do know someone who talks a lot about other people and I end up telling them to stop telling me things. Unless they are telling me themselves I don't want to hear it.
(09-18-2015, 08:11 PM)Love Child Wrote: I have learned that the best way to know if someone has a big mouth is to just listen to what they talk about. If they are telling you other people's secrets, chances are they would talk about you as well. Sometimes it is not even so much about secrets, it is just general life stuff.

That's what I do too. That makes me recall a PM I got in here years ago and without even knowing me this person told me a shit ton of stuff about a few other Members, this was a person who the others considered a friend and my initial reaction was "with friends like this who needs enemies". I knew in that moment that person could never be trusted.
Yes, I have a metal box under my bed in which I have kept all the secrets I have acquired over the years. Someday I will write a book. Will change names for a price.
The book will sell much better if you don't change names.
I usually wait a month and then tell everyone what I know pretty much spilling my guts with pure strangers until I'm fully devoid of secrets.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can..but it takes a lot of willpower though!
(09-25-2015, 09:54 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: I can..but it takes a lot of willpower though!

Good to "see" you.

[Image: ironing,funny,grandma,grannie,humor,iron...c5c3_h.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

I would keep someone's secret but I wouldn't share my secret.
I get told confidential stuff all the time, I take it seriously, I don't breach that trust, particularly at work. Life is hard enough without creating bad karma for yourself.

If I think I am not wanting to hear it or can't handle it, I will say "don't tell me". Turned out to be a wise move in one particular case.