Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

I know a pathological liar. I looked up the definition of that before I made this statement and this person fits the profile. Why would anyone lie about mundane bullshit that is mostly meaningless? I'm talkin' lies about food and daytime activities, meaningless, mundane bullshit. Do you know anyone like this?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maybe they are living vicariously through their dreams and expectations. Maybe they have no life and create scenes out of romance novels on the bus to nowhere. Maybe they are aliens.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I know someone like that.

Wait, no I don't.
(09-21-2015, 04:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Maybe they are living vicariously through their dreams and expectations.

This is what I'm leaning towards. This person is no one to me otherwise I'd call him out on this stuff. Most of the time I just roll my eyes but there have been quite a few moments now where I'm feeling kinda sorry for him because I don't think this is "normal".
Dick is back?
I can't stand lying. Exaggerating a story. White lies. Any of that. How do you trust someone that lies about the little things? When I know someone has lied to me in the past, I always question in my mind everything they tell me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yea I know a couple of those. Doesn't matter what it was, how good, bad, expensive, PITA or what, they always got to go a little more
(09-21-2015, 05:13 PM)crash Wrote: Dick is back?

hah That's funny & pathetic at the same time. I'm recalling that photograph.
(09-21-2015, 06:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I can't stand lying.
No one can. It's physically impossible.
(09-21-2015, 07:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 05:13 PM)crash Wrote: Dick is back?

I'm recalling that photograph.

Oh shit! That was the beginning of the end. I don't think his ego could stand it.
Commando Cunt Queen
Now I must know what the picture was.
I think it was a picture of a humming bird that Dick said he took himself, I can't remember exactly but Crash figured out that is was a stock photo from the camera. Busted.
That's pretty funny. Probably not something to get too bent out of shape about, but funny.
(09-22-2015, 11:19 AM)sally Wrote: I think it was a picture of a humming bird that Dick said he took himself, I can't remember exactly but Crash figured out that is was a stock photo from the camera. Busted.

I thought it was the picture of his 'hovel' as CN so eloquently stated.
It was a bee. Here is the thread. What a moron hah

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8185
He also said he played guitar but once pressed said he only fixed them. I liked him kicking around though he was a character for sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bwahahaha! I even made fun of him in that thread.

Cracker was entertaining, too bad she's gone. She'd be pissed if she knew ramsey was in the same state as her I'll bet.

I think I poke MS because he took Dick's place. I used to love pushin' his buttons. I'd say shit just to get him fired up. I thought that was very entertaining. I'm so warped. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(09-22-2015, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think I poke MS because he took Dick's place. I used to love pushin' his buttons. I'd say shit just to get him fired up. I thought that was very entertaining. I'm so warped. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Yeah sure, Dick and I are soooo alike.

Both really smart, good looking, athletic, and know our way around a woman's body (that's a whole 'nother story).

He was better than me though at shootiing zinger's. Remarkably quick-witted.
It's not lying.It's just slightly embellishing the truth here and there .