TOO OLD?

Do guys ever refrain from wearing something they'd like to but think they are too old for? I ask because I want a trapper hat, it's cute as shit, but I think I'm probably too old for that. Somehow I think guys probably don't ever even consider something like that.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Damn shame I don't have anyone to share this bowl with. Sally, are you drinking alone?

MS, I would miss you if you weren't here. You still mad at me?
(09-21-2015, 08:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do guys ever refrain from wearing something they'd like to but think they are too old for? I ask because I want a trapper hat, it's cute as shit, but I think I'm probably too old for that. Somehow I think guys probably don't ever even consider something like that.

not me. I'll wear whatever I want even if its for kids until the day i die. I've worn a squid hat even when it wasn't Halloween.
(09-21-2015, 08:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

MS, I would miss you if you weren't here. You still mad at me?

No, I get over things much better nowadays.

We have a love of football that binds us.

Actually, I should say that we have a love of loser football franchises that binds us.

We understand each other's pain.
(09-21-2015, 08:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: not me. I'll wear whatever I want even if its for kids until the day i die.

Maybe if you'd stop dressing like Augustus Gloop you'd finally get laid.
What is a trapper hat?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-21-2015, 09:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What is a trapper hat?

I think it's one of those hats with the flaps over the ears like Elmer Fudd wears. If so I don't think you're ever too old to wear one of those.
I googled it. You're right Sally. It would should keep your ears warm.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-21-2015, 09:16 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 08:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: not me. I'll wear whatever I want even if its for kids until the day i die.

Maybe if you'd stop dressing like Augustus Gloop you'd finally get laid.
Nah, that can't be it. A girl at work told me she liked my muppet green polo shirt. Too bad the girl looked about 15-20 years too young for me.
(09-21-2015, 09:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I googled it. You're right Sally. It would should keep your ears warm.

That was a good guess. I just googled it too and as much as Duchess tries to shame us about eating poor little animals she better not buy one made of real rabbit fur.
I wouldn't think someone to be too old, however too young? I think of the movie Grumpy old Men whenever I see those hats.
I have one, but I have yet to wear it!
(09-21-2015, 09:52 PM)sally Wrote: I just googled it too and as much as Duchess tries to shame us about eating poor little animals she better not buy one made of real rabbit fur.

Aha! You love your bunnies so it would bother you knowing bunnies were killed simply to clothe someone. I wouldn't do that. I changed my mind anyway. This is the hat. I thought it was very cute in the moment but it's a stupid amount of money for a hat and it's real fur. I wouldn't wear real fur and never wore the coat someone left me. I just spent years paying storage on it. 78

[Image: trapper_canraccoonwhite_white_ku4m_01.jpg]
That young woman could be wearing a stupid flower pot on her head and make it look good.

Still, I don't think that's an age discriminating item. I'd look for one in a faux fur.

[Image: 41FFfkA5tYL._SS350_.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
These are kind of cute too. Now I want one of these hats and the only damn opportunity I'd have to wear it might be at our cabin. You don't see a lot of people walking around in fur hats in California. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: Womens_Faux_Fur_Russian_Ushanka_Hat_Buff_2339.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Lots of people wear these [Image: th?id=JN.XuWlR4MxZNSlVhVAPX4mEg&pid=15.1...=300&h=300] in the dead of winter around here.

Some are like this.
[Image: th?id=JN.XwA%2fFuCCMAX5TrblUhbmtA&pid=15...=300&h=300]

I have one that comes out around the end of January during ice fishing. They're really warm like a muff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I've moved on to this one for now. When I was telling my girlfriend about the trapper hat she suggested this one because my style is boho chic (I said WTF). All because I run around a lot in maxi skirts. Who knew.

[Image: DP0721201517034876M.tif?wid=180&hei=180&...ode=sharp2]
(09-22-2015, 12:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've moved on to this one for now. When I was telling my girlfriend about the trapper hat she suggested this one because my style is boho chic (I said WTF). All because I run around a lot in maxi skirts. Who knew.

[Image: DP0721201517034876M.tif?wid=180&hei=180&...ode=sharp2]

I like that. It won't keep you warm and if you wear it as shown, you won't be able to see but other than that it's a keeper.
Commando Cunt Queen
Maxi skirts make me think of maxi pads.
Commando Cunt Queen

Gee. I wonder if it was the word maxi.