WAH

As an adult have you ever made anyone cry? I'm not talking about a little kid because it was punished or whatever, I'm referring to another adult.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, a few times but one memory jumped out at me.

My sister and I were driving our kids somewhere one time--mine were about 8 at the time. From the back seat, one of my kids said "oh my God"!

My sister quite loudly yelled "HEY, it's NOT okay to take the Lord's name in vain"!

I calmly told her that that wasn't a rule in my house so I'd appreciate it if she would refrain from correcting my kids. She proceeded to call me the worst type of parent, infer that my kids were heathens and we were all going to hell. Having had enough, I turned to her and said "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS"!

I dunno why but that brought her to tears.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-28-2015, 11:31 AM)username Wrote: I dunno why but that brought her to tears.

I know, right. It made me laugh. 39
No! but people fuck me over all the fucking time. Starting with family.

Maybe the better question would have been, have you ever made anyone ragequit. Smiley_emoticons_fies
An old woman cried behind me at the grocery store. I was wearing a Cradle of Filth concert T-shirt that said "Jesus Was a CuNt" on the back of it. She muttered something about Jesus dying for my sins, I told her to thank him if she sees him.
(09-29-2015, 06:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Maybe the better question would have been, have you ever made anyone ragequit. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Yes.

I've been rage banned several times too. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-29-2015, 11:36 AM)username Wrote: I've been rage banned several times too. Smiley_emoticons_smile

*fist bump* Awink
I've made people cry many times. It's extraordinarily easy for me to see their hot buttons. I used to do it when someone fucked with me, typically teachers or authority figures. Loved ones didn't fare too well either. It takes a lot of concentration on my part not to become a complete bastard, and more than one person has mistaken that effort for weakness. I worry quite a bit that I will become my old man as I age. That prick was Machiavellian.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-27-2015, 03:25 PM)Donovan Wrote: I've made people cry many times. It's extraordinarily easy for me to see their hot buttons. I used to do it when someone fucked with me, typically teachers or authority figures. Loved ones didn't fare too well either. It takes a lot of concentration on my part not to become a complete bastard, and more than one person has mistaken that effort for weakness. I worry quite a bit that I will become my old man as I age. That prick was Machiavellian.

I've read posts of yours that are similar to that ^^^^^. Sometimes it reads like you have a poor opinion of yourself yet you allowed yourself to become a father and by all appearances you're a really good one, it's safe to say you didn't learn to be one by example so you're capable of loving and nurturing. Does your son's mother have a good opinion of you? Did you try to use your jedi mind fuckery on her? Ha!
(09-29-2015, 06:22 AM)Duchess Wrote: Maybe the better question would have been, have you ever made anyone ragequit. Smiley_emoticons_fies

No, but sometimes I feel bad if I'm going back and forth with someone and then they just disappear for a while.

But I get over it real quick and figure they must just be busy.

I mean, I've been called a dumbass, a racist against whites, a whore, a man, a chick with a dick, pedantic, a condescending know-it-all, a dusty old vagina, yo mama, a hotdog, a fat red-headed Texas troll, a unicorn-chasing liberal, a douchebag, an asshole, weird, a ball-buster, a self-righteous cunt, big-clitted, afro-bushed, the most stupidest person ever to post, a covert member of Hillary Clinton's campaign.........and that's just off the top of my head, mostly by people I like in here. Crying-into-tissue

I think you'd have to be pretty humorless or fragile to whimper-quit or rage-quit Mock (no offense to CN).
(10-27-2015, 04:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 03:25 PM)Donovan Wrote: I've made people cry many times. It's extraordinarily easy for me to see their hot buttons. I used to do it when someone fucked with me, typically teachers or authority figures. Loved ones didn't fare too well either. It takes a lot of concentration on my part not to become a complete bastard, and more than one person has mistaken that effort for weakness. I worry quite a bit that I will become my old man as I age. That prick was Machiavellian.

I've read posts of yours that are similar to that ^^^^^. Sometimes it reads like you have a poor opinion of yourself yet you allowed yourself to become a father and by all appearances you're a really good one, it's safe to say you didn't learn to be one by example so you're capable of loving and nurturing. Does your son's mother have a good opinion of you? Did you try to use your jedi mind fuckery on her? Ha!

I just have a very keen awareness of the douchebaggery that went into my upbringing and how easy it would be for me to become something similar. So I am extremely careful to weigh every parenting decision I make against what was done to me and my siblings, and then most times do the opposite Smiley_emoticons_biggrin. When I make statements like the above it's not to beat myself up so much as to identify and label behavior patterns: self-jedi-mind-fuckery.

As for women--well let's just say that I recently detected a pattern that always ends with me sitting in a raggedy apartment, surrounded by boxes of useless shit, arms crossed, and saying "Well I guess I told HER." And when that is the result each and every time no matter who or what woman I'm with, one must consider that the common denominator is me. So I am currently engaged in correcting and maybe breaking that pattern with the most recent GF.

As my son once put it, after one of my endless amusing misadventure stories: "Hey dad, did you ever notice all your stories end with 'And then she got really mad'?"
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-27-2015, 07:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think you'd have to be pretty humorless or fragile to whimper-quit or rage-quit Mock (no offense to CN).

CN Just just took some time off from Mock to try to perfect his new E-Cigarette System.
[Image: CN%20SMOKE%20BREAK_zpsseqr68fg.gif]
(09-29-2015, 12:22 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: No! but people fuck me over all the fucking time. Starting with family.

There comes a point though where you have to realize the common denominator in all of these situations.
I've made a few people cry and ironically they're all people I'd give my life for. I was mean to my mom a few times and made her cry which I deeply regret, but then again she cried over that show Mission Impossible on Food Network where Robert Irvine saves restaurant owners from going out of business.

My daughter made me cry when she was born. I was looking at how beautiful she was and started sobbing right when the nurse walked in. I made up a lie that I was in pain and scored some drugs.
(10-27-2015, 07:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: . . . a unicorn-chasing liberal . . .

That's just goddammed stupid!

Chasing a unicorn is cruel.

A liberal wouldn't be cruel to a unicorn.

Dumbass name callers!
I know!

Plus, I don't need to chase unicorns. Pfft.

I just hop on my ever-present rainbow and slide my way atop the lovely creature's back. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I really like how that sounds. It made me smile imagining doing it with my horses.
(10-28-2015, 01:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: I really like how that sounds. It made me smile imagining doing it with my horses.

It works like a charm.

[Image: jmwcjuhoyf6enro1n1xj.gif]

Though it takes a little practice if you're partial to maxi dresses and skirts. An ample slit is recommended. Awink

That rainbow in the field would scare the shit out of my horses. Any little thing out of the ordinary makes them very uncomfortable, something as simple as a plastic bag blowing in the wind across the field would send them racing away in the opposite direction. They would be skeered.