Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IN YOUR MIND'S EYE

How do you view your fellow Mocker? Love Child made the comment that someone thought she was in her 20's and how it felt weird when they discovered otherwise. That's how I see her too, young & carefree, she just spent the Summer on an adventure she won't soon forget. She spends her time in nature, not just anyone can do that and be happy. I see her as having a gentle, loving soul.

I see Donovan as the Professor. Stop laughing. I imagine him always within arm reach of a book. I won't argue any damn thing with him because I know beforehand I'll be reduced to FuckYouFuckYouFuckYou.

Hot D is another one who can beat me down with knowledge & quickness. I see her as the attorney but not just any attorney, the Prosecutor. She's a selfless individual and wouldn't take big money working for the defense, she's putting her talent to good use by taking the bad guys off the street. Go before her and you know you're doomed, she rarely meets her match.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think Crash has bad teeth. hah
Funny to think about... how do you view me Duchess? Hmmmm?
(10-02-2015, 03:02 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Funny to think about... how do you view me Duchess? Hmmmm?
I refuse to comment on the grounds that it may arouse me.
(10-02-2015, 03:02 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Funny to think about... how do you view me Duchess? Hmmmm?

In my mind's eye I see you wearing khakis with a gun and a badge clipped to your waist. You're very serious and I don't think you smile very much. When I think of you being all aloof and stuff I feel moved to do something outrageous like bending over in front of you and watching to see if you're looking at my awesome cleavage.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-02-2015, 03:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Thinking about Jimbone arouses you? Good to know.
Commando Cunt Queen
I picture User like Ray's wife (Patricia Heaton) from Everybody Loves Raymond. I don't why, I just do.
(10-02-2015, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

In my mind's eye I see you wearing khakis with a gun and a badge clipped to your waist. You're very serious and I don't think you smile very much. When I think of you being all aloof and stuff I feel moved to do something outrageous like bending over in front of you and watching to see if you're looking at my awesome cleavage.

You wouldn't be able to tell if I was looking, because of course I'd be wearing mirrored sunglasses to go along with my badge and gun.

But I'd be looking.

Maybe you can demonstrate for me?
I see Duchess as all hot and sultry, a little shy maybe on first meeting but opening up and being a Lot of fun to hang out with. User is a little on the wild side but fun to know. Sally I bet is an absolute hoot. she is all bad and blustery on the outside but thats just the outside. HOTD...Damn...
SOme of the guys I could hang with..Crash, FU, BG, those guys I could have a beer with. The Bone man I don't know, we haven't interacted that much.
Dick was...well, a dick, his mom probably thought he had redeeming qualities. I did find out he was into RC airplanes right before he left.
Who was the quasi homo in england?...some ninja bullshit....Ahh, Cn..yea he is a dick and a closet homo.
(10-02-2015, 05:37 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I see Duchess as all hot and sultry, a little shy maybe on first meeting but opening up and being a Lot of fun to hang out with. User is a little on the wild side but fun to know. Sally I bet is an absolute hoot. she is all bad and blustery on the outside but thats just the outside. HOTD...Damn...
SOme of the guys I could hang with..Crash, FU, BG, those guys I could have a beer with. The Bone man I don't know, we haven't interacted that much.
Dick was...well, a dick, his mom probably thought he had redeeming qualities. I did find out he was into RC airplanes right before he left.
Who was the quasi homo in england?...some ninja bullshit....Ahh, Cn..yea he is a dick and a closet homo.
Same...
(10-02-2015, 04:10 PM)username Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 03:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Thinking about Jimbone arouses you? Good to know.
Oops Thought it said how do you view Duchess.
(10-02-2015, 05:37 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I see Duchess as all hot and sultry, a little shy maybe on first meeting but opening up and being a Lot of fun to hang out with. User is a little on the wild side but fun to know. Sally I bet is an absolute hoot. she is all bad and blustery on the outside but thats just the outside. HOTD...Damn...

I'll drink to that!