Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was bored
and took a trip over to the infamous "24" you people always are talking about.

What a shithole. There are more cornpone dickweeds in that place than you can shake a stick at, especially in the political forum. This would be a good place to send the feds to corral all the right-wing fucksticks up.

Excuse me while I go take a shower.
Fug duh kund
86 112
Luke, next time you're over there go into the political forum and say, "No hablo ingles."
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::laugh::
86 112
[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Quote:and took a trip over to the infamous "24" you people always are talking about.

What a shithole.  There are more cornpone dickweeds in that place than you can shake a stick at, especially in the political forum.   This would be a good place to send the feds to corral all the right-wing fucksticks up.

Excuse me while I go take a shower.

I have more or less given up with that place, the born again right wing neo cons have taken over the asylum with their xenophobic, jingoisitic, pseudo-racist horseshit.
I have been denied membership to other forums because of being a member there, some admins have the place flagged as a haven for racism and xenophobia.
Congratulations MF on creating a home away from home for all those braindead, racist, homophobic, hate mongering hicks, that's quite an achievement.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have more or less given up with that place, the born again right wing neo cons have taken over the asylum with their xenophobic, jingoisitic, pseudo-racist horseshit.
I have been denied membership to other forums because of being a member there, some admins have the place flagged as a haven for racism and xenophobia.
Congratulations MF on creating a home away from home for all those braindead, racist, homophobic, hate mongering hicks, that's quite an achievement.
Pseudo-racists?? They sound like actual racists to me. I've glanced around a little bit over there, but essentially came to the same conclusion as Luke. I would end up so batshit pissed off at those primitive sub-humans, that I would probably pop a vessel. Some of the forums seem like they could be interesting, but I usually just stick to one forum at a time anyway. Otherwise, I get too bogged down. It's not like I have tons of time to spend in forums anyway.
The Open Forum & the Used To Ride Forum are interesting with pretty intelligent threads to read.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:The Open Forum & the Used To Ride Forum are interesting with pretty intelligent threads to read.
I didn't really look at the Open Forum. Isn't 'Use To Ride' the 'biker' forum?
HEY! my forum there is quite good! ::hmph::

(LC's crimes and trials)

jackboots Wrote:HEY! my forum there is quite good! ::hmph::

(LC's crimes and trials)
Sorry, didn't look at that one either. I guess I missed the 'good' forums. It seems that the most active ones are the ones with the nut cases.
SyberBitch Wrote:

(LC's crimes and trials)
Sorry, didn't look at that one either. I guess I missed the 'good' forums. It seems that the most active ones are the ones with the nut cases.
i think i have the most posts in my forum...but murder isn't everyone's cup of tea. 47

SyberBitch Wrote:

(LC's crimes and trials)
Yeah, I just zeroed in the forums with the most posts too.

Really though, they could give out a "Dick of the Day" award. I think the award yesterday should have been given to saint the school teacher...the dick spells Voilà!, Wallah! This dick is teaching our kids?

Admittedly, I have begun a lurking Luke visit each night to get a good laugh but I really don't see anyone I would want to be associated with over there.

In a back-handed way this says something about you people, eh? ::bigg::

Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:

(LC's crimes and trials)
Yeah, I just zeroed in the forums with the most posts too.

Really though, they could give out a "Dick of the Day" award. I think the award yesterday should have been given to saint the school teacher...the dick spells Voilà!, Wallah! This dick is teaching our kids?

Admittedly, I have begun a lurking Luke visit each night to get a good laugh but I really don't see anyone I would want to be associated with over there.

In a back-handed way this says something about you people, eh? ::bigg::
Maybe he's from Washington State.

Sorry. :Blush:

Challenge Saint openly about his so called teaching credentials and what he brainwashes kids with and you'll get a mess of emails defending himself with a list of fictious credentials and awards for teaching too.

true story.
Some of those people read Mock consistantly, I can tell by the comments that are sometimes made over there...I find it hysterical that they don't have the balls to join a place where there are no rules for verballly slapping someone around...They feel "protected" from that over there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Challenge Saint openly about his so called teaching credentials and what he brainwashes kids with and you'll get a mess of emails defending himself with a list of fictious credentials and awards for teaching too.

true story.

It is indeed a true story.

Saint has claimed in the past that:-

1- He is related to Abraham Lincoln, he then went on to say he was adopted.
2 - He cured his ill wife with magical salts and his healing hands.
3 - He wrote songs for and toured with the band the Gin Blossoms.
4 - He thinks he looks like Robert Redford.
5 - He works 3 jobs but still has time to put thousands of posts on an internet forum.
6 - He is an multi-award winning teacher.
7 - He has also recently claimed he knows God and Jesus exists because he "died" and has first hand proof that the Christian afterlife does indeed exist. He also claimed he "healed" himself as well.

Tis all rhubarb I tells ya, rhubarb.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Some of those people read Mock consistantly, I can tell by the comments that are sometimes made over there...I find it hysterical that they don't have the balls to join a place where there are no rules for verballly slapping someone around...They feel "protected" from that over there.

Mai qui, you are correct.

Specific things from here have been directly referenced over at 24 quite a few times.

None of the racist fuckers have got the guts to come here though, they can give it out in spades but they just can't take it back.
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:They sound like actual racists to me.

They are, there's no doubt about it.

MF welcomes them with opens arms though as long as they follow his rules, Charles Manson would be welcome as a member there if he was a regular poster.

A few of my friends saw the thread comparing Barack Obamas wife with an ape and were rightly appalled as was I. MF and his racist cohorts claimed it was no different to comparing George Bush to an ape!

WTF!?, erm......yes it is different, they have no understanding of context, mentally they still think its the 1950's a golden age they yearn for. When women were chained to the kitchen sink, black people had seperate bathrooms and knew their place, and homosexuals were locked up for expressing their natural sexuality.

Ah the good old days of sexist, racist, homophobic America!

I no longer really wish to associate with people like that anymore, everytime I look at the site I feel like washing my hands afterwards.

Foxglove press actually wants firing squads on the border pointing out towards Mexico and death squads patrolling it, anyone that comes anywhere near she wants shot and killed.

100% true, what a facist lunatic she is.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:They sound like actual racists to me.

They are, there's no doubt about it.

MF welcomes them with opens arms though as long as they follow his rules, Charles Manson would be welcome as a member there if he was a regular poster.

A few of my friends saw the thread comparing Barack Obamas wife with an ape and were rightly appalled as was I. MF and his racist cohorts claimed it was no different to comparing George Bush to an ape!

WTF!?, erm......yes it is different, they have no understanding of context, mentally they still think its the 1950's a golden age they yearn for. When women were chained to the kitchen sink, black people had seperate bathrooms and knew their place, and homosexuals were locked up for expressing their natural sexuality.

Ah the good old days of sexist, racist, homophobic America!

I no longer really wish to associate with people like that anymore, everytime I look at the site I feel like washing my hands afterwards.

Foxglove press actually wants firing squads on the border pointing out towards Mexico and death squads patrolling it, anyone that comes anywhere near she wants shot and killed.

100% true, what a facist lunatic she is.

Here's a little admin insight: I love it when the repeat offenders who go out of their way to be offensive, complain about other repeat offenders going out of their way to be offensive.::laugh:: No one cries more about each other than the repeat offenders at 24.
86 112
I have never gone out of my way to offend anybody there.

Neither am I a racist, sexist or homophobe like they are.

You are the one who takes retarded pleasure in defending the indefensible.