Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What quality do you admire most in people
I think mine would be humbleness, people that take themselves too serious are usually a turn off for me.
That's probably why my favorite mocker is Clang now that I think about it. I love that fat fuck. Maybe even more than Car's crush on him.
I move around the realm of humbleness, because I know the truth. I guess that is why I am surprised when I come across someone who is way out of control with their ego, it shocks me. Maybe because it is not necessary, it is arrogance and not confidence.

I admire people who are genuine, authentic, kind, oh and a good size schlong never goes unnoticed either.
Honesty and reliability run neck and neck at the top of my list.
I agree with Sally, hanging out with people who tell me how great they are is annoying.
I have a friend I admire because of the way she lives her life and does not tell others what to do.
I'd like to point out that the last part of my comment was a joke......for the record. Sounds shallow.
How unfortunate, it was one of the best things you said ever! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Me, I'm all for sensuality. Deep, deep sensuality, which is why I find Sally so fab as I think it's totally sensual how she punches her fist thru any idiots face. Twice!
Loyalty, honesty, modesty, sensibility, astute, clever, friendly, and most important, likable.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't know why I'm finding this question so difficult, it's easy & straight forward but when I think about it all that comes to mind are qualities that I don't like in people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Honesty and integrity.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-19-2015, 07:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know why I'm finding this question so difficult, it's easy & straight forward but when I think about it all that comes to mind are qualities that I don't like in people.

Do I smell a second thread coming ?
It's usually a combination of qualities that draws me to people.

I like Clang's self-depreciation and his confidence in laughing at himself and inviting others to laugh along (or get all wound up; their choice).

Mo is another one whose style I like a lot. He often makes me smile with his self-appreciating sense of humor and charisma. I like that he can entice other people to celebratie himself and themselves while not taking it all too seriously, (and throw down hard when challenged).

People who accep their own and others" imperfections and have fun with it draw me in, I guess. There are several women and men at Mock and in my personal life who are great like that.
(10-19-2015, 06:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: Loyalty, honesty, modesty, sensibility, astute, clever, friendly, and most important, likable.

Helpful, friendly, courteous, kind , obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-19-2015, 10:18 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 06:42 AM)Carsman Wrote: Loyalty, honesty, modesty, sensibility, astute, clever, friendly, and most important, likable.

Helpful, friendly, courteous, kind , obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.
Maggs was a boy scout too.
Yeah and we didn't sell stupid wa-wa dumb cookies either we did manly stuff like paper drives. Today you might find them doing each others hair though and a new merit badge contest is just on the pink horizon.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-19-2015, 07:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Well you can add negative qualities too.

I think jealous people suck. The kind of people that find something negative to say about what someone else has. For example you buy a brand new truck and they tell you it's pretty nice, but I don't like Ford trucks because they're known to have a lot of trouble with the transmission. Meanwhile they're driving a piece of shit and would it really kill them to just say nice truck and leave the "but I don't like it" part out.
Since MS speaks for everyone I think it's fair to respond on his behalf:

A gorgeous set of tits on a woman that loves golf just slightly less than titty fucking.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-19-2015, 01:36 PM)username Wrote: Since MS speaks for everyone I think it's fair to respond on his behalf:

A gorgeous set of tits on a woman that loves golf just slightly less than titty fucking.

You know me well!!

My favorite golf experience?

Must've been 12 years ago or so, and I was between marriages.

I'd dropped my oldest off at school one morning, and as it was a beautiful early fall day, I ran out to the course to play a round before heading into work.

As fate would have it, I joined two women.

I'd been striking the ball particularly well early in the round, and one of the gals (the really hot, big breasted one) says, "wow! You can really hit it a long way!"

The morning is starting to warm up, so after saying that, she peels off her sweater, revealing a magnificent set.

Anyway, I'm just confirming that I indeed love big breasts and golf.

In that order.

hah You tell good boobie stories.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-19-2015, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah You tell good boobie stories.

My buddies got a kick out of that one that day too.

She was a looker, and was definitely in a flirty mood, but that's as far as it went.