Crime Dreams
Not sure what triggered my dreams this week, occasionaly I am sensitive to my surroundings and will dream about whatever I was listening to, reading or looking at online.

Monday night I had a dream about my neighbors doing crime and I was a witness sort of.
Then last night I had a dream about domestic violence. Which was really strange because I have not had this sort of dream before.

Tonight some friends of mine had just been at a location where a robbery occured just after they were there. They had driven down the street and back and there were already cops outside.

I don't know if this is a dream thread-a crime thread-or what. I am always curious about other people's dreams or if they pay attention to them. I don't usually, but occasionally I have one that is trying to tell me something.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Do you watch a lot of television there spanky?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I used to have a reoccurring dream about an old house and then it was babies crying which turned into a dead baby in my bathtub. Now I dream about sex, new sandals and a pretty French pedicure.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have a reoccurring dream about being on the beach and a giant tidal wave comes out of nowhere. I read that dreaming about tidal waves is a sign of being overwhelmed.

I've also had nightmares about my teeth breaking and falling out. I read that means you feel guilty about something.
(12-10-2015, 12:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Now I dream about sex, new sandals and a pretty French pedicure.

Are these items related? Gurl, you a freak.
(12-10-2015, 12:58 PM)Cutz Wrote: Gurl, you a freak.

Yeah, I am. I try to keep that shit hidden.
[quote='sally' pid='417699' dateline='1449765931']

I've also had nightmares about my teeth breaking and falling out.

I've had that dream too. I dream I'm running but not getting anywhere too or I've fallen and I can't get up.

Holy shit. I fucked that up good.
I've had the dream about running and not getting anywhere too, it's like my legs are moving in slow motion. It's annoying as shit.
Dreaming about waking up is scary shit.
I wonder if I'm the norm or not. I'll awake in the am, and recall vividly a dream I may have had the night before. About 5 minutes later, poof, it's gone. I very very rarely remember my dreams, and sometimes I wonder if I have dreamt at all.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(12-10-2015, 08:06 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I wonder if I'm the norm or not. I'll awake in the am, and recall vividly a dream I may have had the night before. About 5 minutes later, poof, it's gone. I very very rarely remember my dreams, and sometimes I wonder if I have dreamt at all.

You're not alone, Kid.

I daydream a lot.

But, I very rarely remember dreaming in my sleep.
(12-10-2015, 11:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: Do you watch a lot of television there spanky?

No.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

(12-10-2015, 12:58 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 12:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Now I dream about sex, new sandals and a pretty French pedicure.

Are these items related? Gurl, you a freak.
Nah, not with sandals. Stilettos maybe. Sandals not so much.