MY GOD!

This isn't okay. It's never going to be okay. Don't do this.

One newlywed insists that women should feel free to let one rip in front of their significant others - in fact, she says, it makes for a more open and honest relationship.

'It's time to break down the stereotypes, stigmas, and shame that accompany gastrointestinal biology so we can normalize our bodies,' she says. 'And I'm now proud to do that, even if it's just within the confines of my personal relationship. Shifting social standards have to start somewhere, why not at home?'

STORY
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's a new world. Free love, safe spaces and "change"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm not clicking on that. I know it will take days to recover. Another thing I can't stand is someone with bad table manners. Someone at the dinner table like a pig at the trough.
I don't fart and I have excellent dinner table etiquette.

Well except for sometimes forgetting to keep my elbows off the table. Who ever came up with that stupid fucking rule anyway?
Men as a group can fart and laugh their fool heads off like a bunch of monkeys on a trampoline. Women either just ignore it or look away but later alone with another will say "Did you hear that!"
(12-10-2015, 09:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Someone at the dinner table like a pig at the trough.

Chewing with their mouth open, smacking their lips, burping, all of that and more is so friggin' disgusting.

Years ago I was at a dinner table where someone farted, everyone ignored it and I could feel the laughter bubbling inside me like a volcano. I had to excuse myself before it erupted. I don't normally have that reaction to hearing a fart. They don't amuse me.
Well, when Granny farts its like part of her conversation.
Farts are never not funny.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
In that case, i'm a laugh factory.
I giggle like crazy when I hear them. I was teaching a quilting class once, and one of my students had terrible gas. Another student suggested she leave, but she declined because she 'paid good money' to be there. I had a freakin hell of a time trying to get through that class.
(12-11-2015, 11:29 AM)Donovan Wrote: Farts are never not funny.

Agreed!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-10-2015, 08:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: STORY

'The odor I produced brought out sweetness in both of us.' Haha.

I bet her shit don't stink either.

Anyway, I'm old-school on this one and won't be embracing her pioneering, feminist, gender-equality relationship advice.
(12-12-2015, 12:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Anyway, I'm old-school on this one and won't be embracing her pioneering, feminist, gender-equality relationship advice.

I hear ya. Yesterday when you used the expression "take a shit" and then said you didn't like that phrase, I mentally agreed, I don't like it either and I would never say it and while I will type fart, I wouldn't actually say that word either. I don't care if other people use that expression or use that word but it's just not something I would do.

Poop and other bodily function bullshit should be invisible & never discussed publicly. Never. Dramaqueen

Poop ranks up there with breastfeeding.
Know what's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny farts.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
That would be pretty funny if I was 5 years old.
Pussy farts are the funniest thing ever..
Unless it's one of your co-workers pussy farting around and leaving all the work for you to do. Then it's not funny at all.
Smiley_emoticons_smile ^ that's very true.
(12-12-2015, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Poop ranks up there with breastfeeding.

I wonder how people feel about Victoria Donda Perez? She breast fed while attending parliamentary session of Agrentinia. She did not cover up.

I do not feel comfortable sharing farts, fart smells, fart smells or having fart contests, wait except that one time when camping with a group of girls and we were trying to light our farts on fire like the guys did.
But other than that! No Way!

I mean after being with my significant other for a while, it is just going to happen from time to time and it can be funny, like if you are in the middle of laughing and you laugh so hard you fart. But I never did prefer it to be the topic of conversation. That is just the way I was raised.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.