Scary things you can't worry about.
Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome. Per Wikipedia:
"Sudden unexpected death syndrome (SUDS), sudden unexpected nocturnal death syndrome (SUNDS), sudden adult death syndrome (SADS), or bed death is sudden unexpected death of adolescents and adults, many during sleep.[1][2] Sudden unexplained death syndrome was first noted in 1977 among Hmong refugees in the US.[3][4] The disease was again noted in Singapore, when a retrospective survey of records showed that 230 otherwise healthy Thai men died suddenly of unexplained causes between 1982 and 1990:[5] In the Philippines, where it is referred to in the vernacular as bangungot, SUNDS affects 43 per 100,000 per year among young Filipinos. Most of the victims are young males.[6]"

Causes
"In about 1 in every 20 cases of sudden cardiac death, no definite cause of death can be found, even after the heart has been examined by an expert cardiac pathologist. This is then called Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome."
I have some friends who have a newborn. The child wears a bracelet that detects it's heart rate and if it drops beyond a level or stops the baby monitors throughout the house scream like a fire siren.

I guess you can worry about it.
Happened to 3 couples I know, new kid dies in the middle of the night for no reason. Made for some way fucked up times...