Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crush
I've got a crush on this girl. Everytime I see her my heart does flip flops. It is so ridiculous!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

I used to feel that way about one of the baristas at Starbucks but then I gave up Starbucks and no longer saw her. Now my affections have switched to the woman who works behind the seafood counter at the market. She's fantastic to look at and calls me baby. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Awwww Sweet!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.