Today in history
In 1504 Christopher Columbus stuck in Jamaica correctly predicted a lunar eclipse that convinced the natives to give him and his crew much needed food.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
In 1988 my good for nothing daughter was born. I still love her though. Between wanting to slap some sense into her little lollipop head.
I'm gonna use that lollipop head thing. hah
Today in 1934 Bonnie and Clyde were gunned down producing one of the first times a woman's name was used before a mans in a new wave of righteous behavior turning back the man first theme used as far back as Sampson and Delilah and Anthony and Cleopatra.

Joan Collins is 83
Yesterday (May 22) was the 5th anniversary of the Joplin, MO tornado that killed 161 people.

Simply devastating to think that a single tornado could produce that much carnage.

One 17 year old was literally sucked out of the sunroof of his dad's vehicle as they were returning home from his HS graduation ceremony.

I think that might be my worst nightmare. I can't include death of a loved one, that's on a whole other level. Fricken tornadoes have the power to reduce me to tears.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They're scary, and I've been near a few but never in the path of one.

*knocks on wood*
I bet a person cannot even breathe with winds that powerful. It probably sucks the breath right out of you.