Poll: Should copying Member avatars be disallowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
8 66.67%
Maybe
16.67%
2 16.67%
No
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Should This Be A New Rule?
Should it actually be a real new rule that Members are not allowed to copy currently active avatars on other Member accounts? It's a slippery slope!

Poll included, bitches.
86 112
yes it should if it is a current avatar. it's like ID theft.

Imitation.
jb said it perfectly !...The first afternoon it was laugh outloud funny, had it ended that day it would have been great but, it didn't and itquickly began toget old...Fuck all, I come here to chill, not work & worry about who I was replying to, I don't post indiscriminately so it makes a difference to me who I am responding to & what I have to say...Not everyone gets treated the same way. ::sly::

MF, as an insignicant lil' Mocker I appreciate seeing you ask our opinion instead of just being an Asshole Admin. who says, "my way or the highway" OR "take it or leave it". ::thumbs::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
While I agree it was carried to extremes, it's easy enough to read a person's forum name... I think it's ridiculous to make a rule against it. What happens if I used Sally's avatar, a timeout or banning?
It was "change" overload...I hate change...I suck at change...Change makes me feel anxious...I AM A CREATURE OF HABIT !

::lmao:: You fuckin' people have driven me insane.
It was fun for a minute, but I don't think people are going to make a habit of it now, except for maybe that dumbass Brother. I wouldn't worry about it enough to make up a rule though.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Imitation.
Thanks, fixed.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:While I agree it was carried to extremes, it's easy enough to read a person's forum name... I think it's ridiculous to make a rule against it. What happens if I used Sally's avatar, a timeout or banning?
a severe whipping with a wet noodle. ::whipped::

Now that I have re-read everything, I am feeling very ridiculous...I can't answer why I even care & I regret addressing the avatar bullshit at all...Jesus
well it was annoying at the time.

Duchess Wrote:Now that I have re-read everything, I am feeling very ridiculous...I can't answer why I even care & I regret addressing the avatar bullshit at all...Jesus
::lmao::
86 112
Buncha killjoys. I'm with Lumpy - read the damn name.
sally Wrote:It was fun for a minute, but I don't think people are going to make a habit of it now, except for maybe that dumbass Brother. I wouldn't worry about it enough to make up a rule though.

I do believe you are the dumb ass, My Av was an unused Av....

I suppose you were just following Anti- tagonists lead.

A poor little sheep that has lost i't's way. baa, baa, baa![Image: angry-smiley-056.gif]

BROTHER Wrote:
sally Wrote:It was fun for a minute, but I don't think people are going to make a habit of it now, except for maybe that dumbass Brother. I wouldn't worry about it enough to make up a rule though.

A poor little sheep that has lost i't's way. baa, baa, baa![Image: angry-smiley-056.gif]
Bah, bah, bah yourself, you fat retard. I'm not going to discuss this juvenile crap any further.
sally Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:

Bah, bah, bah yourself, you fat retard. I'm not going to discuss this juvenile crap any further.
It's because you are , wrong, wrong wrong! Dingle-berry!::lmao::
It should not be allowed.

It should not be allowed with an avatar that is currently being used by someone else, or an avatar that has become particularly associated with a certain person (imo).

For example,

It IS a pita, and confusing.

Yes, we CAN take care to read the name of each person making a post, but part of the whole concept behind userpics is to give some sense of identity to the person posting.

Yes, it might be funny to briefly post as someone else, but after a little while it's just annoying.

Edit: Besides - FUCK the 'poll', MF. This is your forum. As you have stated already, 'against the rules = annoys the shit out of MF'. This annoys the shit out of you, so it should be against the rules. You don't need no steenking poll.
Oh, I didn't say I am going to go by the poll. I was just curious and stirring shit up. I already made the (currently unrevealed) decision before the poll.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh, I didn't say I am going to go by the poll. I was just curious and stirring shit up. I already made the (currently unrevealed) decision before the poll.
Oooooh, an international man of mystery!

How titillating. 47
are you saying my posts over the last three days weren't mine? ::blink::
Fug duh kund