WHAT'S IN YOUR TRUNK

...or the bed of your pickup? I'm a very tidy person so I was sorta surprised to discover my trunk all junked up. There are Christmas decorations & boxes of tinsel, I don't even use tinsel, books and a bunch of fabric bags for groceries and the most pitiful looking spare tire. No wonder it's call a donut. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-11-2016, 11:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

...or the bed of your pickup? I'm a very tidy person so I was sorta surprised to discover my trunk all junked up. There are Christmas decorations & boxes of tinsel, I don't even use tinsel, books and a bunch of fabric bags for groceries and the most pitiful looking spare tire. No wonder it's call a donut. 78
Someone threw their empty electronics item box (no idea what it was) in the bed of my truck yesterday when I was in the grocery store, but other than that it's usually clean. I have some quarts of oil and jumper cables in the trunk of my car, but no trash or junk in my trunk.
a spare tire, a jack, a few blocks of wood to get high enough to jack. A flamethrower, some bungee cords a blanket in a big ziplock bag and a 4 way and a little toolbox
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
All I have in the hatch of my car are a couple of windshield wipers and a couple bungee cords. Also an ice scraper.
(04-11-2016, 06:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: a spare tire, a jack, a few blocks of wood to get high enough to jack. A flamethrower, some bungee cords a blanket in a big ziplock bag and a 4 way and a little toolbox
hah Preparing for the zombie apocalypse Maggs?
Reusable grocery bags. The spare and Jack stuff. My car is pretty tidy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My spring/summer clothes that I am about to get out when I go out next month. Plus things I need to camp with or supplies especially if there is another evac, I am ready! I clean it out everytime I go home though and re-organize it.
Peanuts.
Collapsible fishing pole, tackle box, insulated cooler, jack/spare tire, road flares, and towel to wipe down car door jams after going through the car wash.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!