TOUGH LOVE

Can you see yourself ever doing something like this? What follows is an ad a Dad put on craigslist.

“I have my son’s truck up for sale that I bought for him as his first car,” he wrote. “He thinks it’s cool to drive around with his friends smokin dope and acting all thug and especially not showing me and my wife the respect that we deserve,” the post read, offering a discount to anyone who lived on the Westside so that his son could see the car on the streets.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I could see myself doing that.
No I'd just take the car away from him and sell it without writing a story about it in the ad.
Absolutely. It just might turn his son's life around.
What Sally said.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Mothers. 78 Nothing wrong with that ad.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sell it! I might drive it myself for awhile though.
Yea, I would do it.
Bought a set of roll around toolboxes like that once, dude told his wife he was going out of town with his GF. Had a corvette too that I couldn't get up the scratch for
I missed out on a nice car for ten bucks from a very angry wife who sold all her cheating husband's shit at the world's most vengeful garage sale. Got some nice clothes though. She was PISSED.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.