ATTRACTION

Can you be attracted to the anonymous person behind the words on a page of a forum?

In general I'm not talking about Mock. We know what each other look like so some of the anonymity isn't there and for most of us we have spent years together at this point so we are like an old shoe. Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, I think that is possible for some people. I have very good friends that I have never met.
(06-10-2016, 05:08 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Yes, I think that is possible for some people. I have very good friends that I have never met.

I am with Six. If you mean a physical, sexual attraction, no. But I have made some very good friends over the interwebz, and Mock. I have never met anyone, but am fine with that
I have been very attracted to people based on their words and attitudes.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Mock is one of my favorite shoes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
^ That's sincerely nice, rams.

I feel the same.

By the way, what are you wearing? 116
Hmmm...mockers as shoes..

[Image: Army_Combat_Boot_(Hot).jpg]
Maggot

[Image: Vince-Camuto-Womens-Volero-Riding-Boot.jpg]
The Bosslady

[Image: ar133939591894593.JPG]
Dono

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=27459789]
Loosey Loo

[Image: 2d0c0dc1960ab396a8dd4ddd568f4ea4.jpg]
FQ2

[Image: 3594456649_4d8f522884_z.jpg?zz=1]
Sal

[Image: dickboots.jpg]
Yosemite Sam

[Image: 8ff3d6d2d4e051b0d7f47a26b98a5ab0.jpg]
BG1

[Image: d3540824e1b8432cc94a1273051c588b.jpg]
MS

[Image: western-boots-hat-2147227.jpg]
HotD

[Image: winter-uggs-ugly-boots-women.jpg]
Clare Dunphy

[Image: dirty%2Bdancing%2B48.jpg]
Ramstein
I do own those same boots (in black) and that hat, crash.

I also own an old pair of these shoes, though I rarely wear them.

[Image: 6544_womens-clarks-originalswallabeeboot_639_detail.jpg]

Too bad you don't look at me and think, "wallabee!" (Ref: post 350 http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid431022)

Vaginasign
Those are perfect for everyone ecept Sally. I picture her in flip flops most of the time.
*sigh*... HotD, you're welcome in my top paddock any time.
(06-10-2016, 08:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Those are perfect for everyone ecept Sally. I picture her in flip flops most of the time.

You're right!

[Image: follow-me-bring-beer-flip-flops.jpg]
Whilst we are on the subject of attraction, what about when you are attracted to someone and they are attracted to you and then it turns out they are evil and full of shit?
Is this about your gay husband again?
(06-10-2016, 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Can you be attracted to the anonymous person behind the words on a page of a forum?

In general I'm not talking about Mock. We know what each other look like so some of the anonymity isn't there and for most of us we have spent years together at this point so we are like an old shoe. Sarcastic

Happened quite a bit back in the days when I participated in a ton of forums. Usually though, when a face was finally put to the words, disappointment ensued.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(06-11-2016, 02:34 AM)crash Wrote: Is this about your gay husband again?

nah, that was real, and I think he was bi. This is recent horribleness.
(06-11-2016, 08:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

I was going to say something. But never mind. You won't get it. I do hope you have better luck finding a nice guy though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-11-2016, 08:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Don't give up and I know you're gonna find

Better love next time baby.

- Dr. Hook
Physical sexual attraction, no. But I'm attracted to people who make me laugh which is why this is the only forum I've stuck with. Clang and CN for example have said things that made me laugh to where I was almost crying, doesn't mean I want to fuck them though.
(06-10-2016, 08:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Those are perfect for everyone ecept Sally. I picture her in flip flops most of the time.

I do mostly wear flip flops, but I kind of like those sneakers and the idea of putting my bear in them at the beach.
hah That's barely tolerable.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.