Did you think this was racist?
They do have some white kids doing some not cool stuff, but they don't have any black kids doing cool stuff (at least they don't have an arrow pointing out their cool behavior anyway). And what is that "not cool" black kid doing in the middle of the pool? It looks like he's drowning which is definitely not cool since there are two life guards looking at him. What a strange fucking poster.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/racist-...id=DELLDHP
Plus the black kids who are doing cool things which aren't pointed out are not as dark as the "not cool" black kids. They look mixed. Yeah I'd say it might be racist.
Sometimes I cannot believe things are put up without thought about what the message may be saying. I looked at the poster and every "Not Cool" behavior is by a black person. Not one "Cool" arrow is pointed to a black person and no white person has a "not cool" arrow pointing to them.

But hey, at least there is a black female lifeguard and a cool whale with a whistle saying "Be cool, Follow the Rules!"
(06-27-2016, 08:42 PM)sally Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/racist-...id=DELLDHP

[Image: 9164fdc01f1f6f85815d84c8c6b169f9.jpg]

I didn't think anything of it when I first saw it until I saw people commenting on it. All I saw were the kids, I didn't pay attention to their color until my attention was drawn to that fact.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think the kid in the middle that's not cool is pissing in the pool.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think there are no end of opportunities to be offended.
I blame obama

Some people take this shit too far. I was reading about a young woman accused of cultural appropriation because she wore a dream catcher in her long hair.

I don't view the poster as racist and as I said, I didn't even notice the bad kids were black, I just saw kids in a pool for godssake.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wouldn't have noticed just the black kids unless it was pointed out. But now that I see it, why is it that way? Someone didn't think it through. Or maybe they did...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-28-2016, 03:08 AM)Love Child Wrote: no white person has a "not cool" arrow pointing to them.

Put on your readers old gal. There is a white kid carrying a glass bottle with a "not cool" arrow pointed at him and there is a white girl being pushed in the water by a black girl with the "not cool" arrow pointed at the white girl. Also there is a black and white kid running with the "not cool" arrow pointed between them, but the arrow is closer to the black kid.

This is like one of those puzzles in the Sunday comics where you have to find the differences in the pictures, except this is just a single racist picture where you look for the differences.
It wont be long until any white guy caught eating watermelon and smiling will be called a racist.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think it's not cool they're just watching that poor little black kid in the middle drown.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
That's what I said, but Maggot said he was pissing. I guess you can kinda see it in his eyes.
I thought he was fake drowning.
And the guy with the bottle totally looks brown!
And even though the arrow is pointed at the white girl being pushed-the black girl is doing the pushing. Hey maybe she asked her to push her into the water!
Either way, I cannot wait to see the SNL skit about this poster.