Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trumps achievements and failures as president.
I just thought I would pop in and start a thread for all the good and or bad that Mr. President will accomplish during his term. Yes I know he isn't even in office yet but I thought we could keep all the bashing / praise in one location for the next 4 years.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Trump will appoint Hillary as the person to wash the glass ceiling.

The deficit will not be a major policy objective.

The Congress and Senate will not be goose-stepping loyalists.

Gun purchases will decrease.

"He beat that pussy real good" will replace "Hail to the Chief".

ISIS will change their acronym to confuse him and thrive.

Judge Judy and Joe Brown will be Supreme Court nominees.

"Comb Over" will be his Secret Service code name.
Trump will start off with building a "Trump Tower" in Mexico, to promote good will.

However his use of "American workers" will not sit well with them. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

He has created a bunch of catch phrases.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Is there an "over/under" for him making it the full four years?
Before accepting Syrian refugees into our country, I would like to see Trump follow through with his promise to rebuild inner cities.

This has been ignored by the Obama administration.

And . . . although it was not a main campaign objective, let's deal with our own refugees . . . the homeless.

We have citizens . . . women and children . . . essentially "refugees" . . . within our own borders.

Why are they being ignored?
Trump is shifting his tone. I don't know if he's softening for appearances' sake now, or if he's sincere now and was being inauthentic and pandering with his hard-line promises during the campaign. We'll see.

Trump told the Wall Street Journal today that, out of respect for President Obama, he's considering amending, rather than repealing and replacing, the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). That's a big change from what he was promising during his campaign.

Two Obamacare provisions Trump especially likes now are the pre-existing conditions provision and portability provision (from job-to-job, and from parent to adult child up to age 26). Those are the best parts of Obamacare in my opinion too, so I hope Trump keeps them.

Trump also said he's not thinking about hiring a special prosecutor to go after Hillary Clinton and locking her up any longer, also a big change from what he was promising on the campaign trail. He said today that he's focusing on other matters. (However, I did see Rudy Guiliani making the rounds on the talk shows yesterday. He seemed to be advocating for himself to be appointed Attorney General. That's just a scary thought. Giuliani said that nobody should care about the evidence and Bridgegate prosecutions of his good friend Chris Christie's aides because it's super easy to get a prosecution no matter what. He waved his hand when reminded that the trial had gone through the thorough judicial and constitutional process, and he smirked. Giuliani is not objective, not discreet, and not professional enough any longer to hold a position that requires all those qualities in spades. I hope Trump rewards his loyalty in some less risky capacity or sidelines him altogether.)

Article: http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump...1478895339
Also, Chris Christie was demoted today. He's no longer Chairman of Trump's transition team. He's now "Vice Chair" with Mike Pence taking over as Chairman.
As I understand it there were pieces of the Affordable Care Act that Trump couldn't overturn by executive order (including the pre existing condition portion). Even with a Republican house/senate, I think some Republicans would have balked at ending those.

J/S, I don't think it was due to the POS President Reject having a change of heart; more like a dose of reality.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-11-2016, 06:50 PM)username Wrote: J/S, I don't think it was due to the POS President Reject having a change of heart; more like a dose of reality.

I agree. No doubt, the "out of respect for President Obama" is simply posturing.

But, regardless of the motivation, publicly praising parts of the ACA and promising to consider amending it rather than gutting it is a major swing.
(11-11-2016, 07:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 06:50 PM)username Wrote: J/S, I don't think it was due to the POS President Reject having a change of heart; more like a dose of reality.

I agree. No doubt, the "out of respect for President Obama" is simply posturing.

But, regardless of the motivation, publicly praising parts of the ACA and promising to consider amending it rather than gutting it is a major swing.

I think it'll get a major gutting, but that's the Republican House and Senate that are saying that.

And old Donald just can't win.

He can sound humble and sincere but he's still a prick?

Would you just prefer that he continue his brash, rude, boorish behavior? Insult the Pessident and Hillary? Contribute to the hooligans in the street by rubbing salt in their wounds and taunting them?
(11-11-2016, 07:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And old Donald just can't win.

Would you just prefer that he continue his brash, rude, boorish behavior? Insult the Pessident and Hillary? Contribute to the hooligans in the street by rubbing salt in their wounds and taunting them?

hah You sniffing glue, MS?

Where did I say that Trump shouldn't have sounded humble or sincere and that I preferred him to contribute to the "hooligans in the street?" Yeah, I didn't say that. You did.

It's simply a fact that old Donald made a lot of threats and promises that were way outside traditional and constitutional bounds in order to fire up his base. He said in his interview that he doesn't regret doing so, however, because he won.

Some of the 'hooligans in the street" took him at his campaign word. Just like I'm sure some of the "hooligans among his extremists supporters" did. If he's to attempt calming down the former hooligans, he's gonna have to consider how best to minimize riling up the latter hooligans. He's gonna need to posture, and strategically, if he truly cares about unity and peace-making.

I'm sorry if you can't grasp those realities or if they're too insensitive for your eyes and ears. But, that's just how it is, Gumby.
Panties in a bunch.
(11-11-2016, 07:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Panties in a bunch.

Yeah, your panties do seem to be in quite the wad today.

But, I like you anyway.

So, I won't go all hooligan on your Ward Cleaver ass.
(11-11-2016, 07:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 07:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Panties in a bunch.

Yeah, your panties do seem to be in quite the wad today.

But, I like you anyway.

So, I won't sic any hooligans on your Ward Cleaver ass.

Oh I get it.

White guys are the bad guys.

We can't say or imply anything or we are insensitive.

I like you as well, and thanks for the nice Vets Day wishes.
(11-11-2016, 07:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Oh I get it.

White guys are the bad guys.

We can't say or imply anything or we are insensitive.

I like you as well, and thanks for the nice Vets Day wishes.

28 You've lost your cotton-picking mind, MS.

I'm a white person, remember?

You told this white person today that protesters (aka 'hooligans') were being 'insensitive' to you, remember?

Seriously, Trump cried 'rigged!" when the possibility of losing was in play. His surrogate Sheriff Joe called for pitchforks and torches to be taken up if Trump lost. Old Donald made a lot of inflammatory promises to large cheering crowds. In choosing that winning but extremely divisive campaign strategy, he created a situation whereby unification is trickier than usual. I hope he can pull it off quickly.

And, you're welcome.
So he riled up a bunch of idiots, they'll calm down when they're arrested or realize they have to go back to work because the rent is coming up.
(11-11-2016, 07:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 28 You've lost your cotton-picking mind, MS.

I'm a white person, remember?

Laughing my ass off! Hahaha! He's a damn fruit. Where's he get this stuff? He once told me I didn't like white men. *snorts* MS, you boob.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-11-2016, 07:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 07:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I think it'll get a major gutting, but that's the Republican House and Senate that are saying that.

And old Donald just can't win.

No, but I would love it if he could just stick with one of his multiple personalities at a time.....that way, I don't get so confused.......Just read that he is going to continue Pipeline which Obama had halted, because he owns an interest in one of the companies installing it.....well, plain and simple, that is a conflict of interest, but guess no one cares, they still want to find something on Hillary which will put her in prison.....Thank you for your service MS! I 100 percent support the military and everyone who is or has served in our military........
Something tells me B.H. thinks that Trump breathing is his biggest failure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.