Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A forum contest
I'd say the winner gets my job as mod, but that isn't my call to make. I will simply ask to be removed as moderator.

Here's how the contest works.

In the past few hours, (since 6:00 my time EST, precisely) I have posted several posts. In one - just one, mind you - there is a very subtle, almost indiscernable mock aimed at a particular member.

As a contestant you must;

A) Locate the post and provide a link to it
B) Describe the mock that others won't grasp
C) Tell which member the mock is actually aimed at.

Anyone game? It takes brains to win this one, so I will understand the hesitancy of most people here.
Digging through a pile of excrement to find one, tiny mock hardly seems worth it. ::dunno::
I'm wondering how many people will actually go back and read all of Sin's posts trying to find something.

That shit right thar...that's funny.
Well, it's not like her one, lonely mock is going to stand out in anyone's memory.
IF it exists. She might just be getting all high and giggling at the computer screen.
Well I could do that......or I could chose to not give you that kind of control of my actions.
What do you think I will go with?
Momster Wrote:IF it exists.
Oh it exists. The ones who know me best know I don't lie. I am a tad surprised that as much outrage at my mod position has caused there isn't more action in this thread. This is a legitimate contest.

I can send MF or JB the answer to it to keep it unbiased if you like! I'm game for that sort of paranoia from you fucks. I actually counted on it.

Just knew you gutless fucks wouldn't take up this challenge. Not a bitch with a spine among the entire membership in Mock. Y'all continue to disappoint. Never expected anything more from you people.
I use the term "people" very loosely.

Brackkbawkbaekbaekbawk....... Spineless fucks....
I believe I did see it earlier... because I had to wonder who it was aimed at. I have no interest in being a mod though, and I believe the reference pointed to something I haven't been around long enough to know about that particular person, or I would have to go digging around in the older stuff to find out anyway. Or, I could just be way off. Cute idea though.
SyberBitch Wrote:I believe I did see it earlier... because I had to wonder who it was aimed at. I have no interest in being a mod
Nobody said you would be a mod, bubblehead! All you had to do was solve the puzzle and I would ask to be removed from the mod position that everyone seems to think I don't deserve. Solve the puzzle and you have the bragging rights of outing me as Super Mod. Bragging rights are worth their weight in gold; didn't you know that? And here I thought you were the one of few who had more than 4 functioning brain cells. My mistake.

Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:I believe I did see it earlier... because I had to wonder who it was aimed at. I have no interest in being a mod
Nobody said you would be a mod, bubblehead! All you had to do was solve the puzzle and I would ask to be removed from the mod position that everyone seems to think I don't deserve. Solve the puzzle and you have the bragging rights of outing me as Super Mod. Bragging rights are worth their weight in gold; didn't you know that? And here I thought you were the one of few who had more than 4 functioning brain cells. My mistake.
Meh... I don't think you should ask to be removed based on a puzzle. I think if you WANT to be removed, whether temporarily or permanently, no one would blame you, but that you should only do so if you WANT it.

I haven't joined in the Sin-mod bashing because I think you do ok as a mod. My *only* criticism, would be that the filtration system here, isn't 'quite' as stringent as it probably should be. I guess some people just don't prove themselves until they get in... but probably more only go on to prove how stupid they really are.

I considered going back through the posts again, and finding the short passage I remember seeing, but a) it's late and I'm getting ready to crawl into bed and b) why make it any easier on those who might actually take your challenge seriously?

If you're just curious as to whether or not I'm clever enough to find the subtle mock, I guess I could pm it to you tomorrow... but as for 'bragging rights'?? If I can't stand on the quality of my posts in here alone, I don't think solving your puzzle would help me any. Smiley_emoticons_wink *brain cell 3 to brain cell 4... where are you, brain cell 4??*

heheh
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would ask to be removed from the mod position that everyone seems to think I don't deserve.

That will work it self out in due time and nobody need take part in your pathetic attempt of a game.

Either you deserve to remain a Mod or not and you're right, the consensus at this point, points to not. MF will be forced, at some point, to confront this fact and make some kind of adjustment or watch his young site further spiral downward.

Borndragon ~ Duchess for Mod, beats all your games.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
YUP!

Sinister you do realise of course being this closet intellectual you believe you are that carrying on like this is just painting a bullseye on your arse for people to kick.

It was an ill thought out, idiotic and childish response to the members here and to further draw attention to it is very funny.

I would like to tell you to stop but I think you deserve the Meltdown and the eventual loss of dignity.

You are a strange little girl.
Sinister Wrote:Just knew you gutless fucks wouldn't take up this challenge. Not a bitch with a spine among the entire membership in Mock.
I am neither gutless or spineless, nor do I have any intention of taking up your challenge...Had you not used the phrase, "entire membership" I wouldn't even be commenting in this thread...I'm not a restless native participating in what sometimes appears to be a revolt...I have no desire to see your head on a platter & paraded throughout Mock, that's not who I am nor what I'm all about...I've refrained from making any comments about what has been going down lately & I will continue to do so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just my unwanted opionion, but the newbie hell area just doesn't work. People can say "Hello, I read the intro, I've added a bitch name and an avatar, blah blah blah" but that don't mean shit about the quality poster they'll be. Just let them the fuck in and if in a week they end up being idiots, delete 'em. It's not rocket science and we won't be subjected to the endless sight of Sinister calling yet another newbie stewpid and boring.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Just my unwanted opionion, but the newbie hell area just doesn't work. People can say "Hello, I read the intro, I've added a bitch name and an avatar, blah blah blah" but that don't mean shit about the quality poster they'll be. Just let them the fuck in and if in a week they end up being idiots, delete 'em. It's not rocket science and we won't be subjected to the endless sight of Sinister calling yet another newbie stewpid and boring.
MF
I actually agree with this.
It would be easier to require they make an introduction post and just let them in. If they suck, or if they spam, they will be gone in a few days anyway.

You want the site to grow you are going to have to rethink the "newbie" section because it does not really work IMO.
Remove the torture chamber, remove Sinister, put in a sweety nice forum where mocking is not allowed ... WTF? Is it Hug a Vagina Week at Mock?
86 112
no I AM NOT saying "remove Sinister". I think she is fine as a mod for this site. I am saying rethink the newbie section in general. I think makes perfect sense to be honest. This has nothing to do with Sin.
Did you ever think, for a second, that I wasn't talking just about your post?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Remove the torture chamber, remove Sinister, put in a sweety nice forum where mocking is not allowed ... WTF? Is it Hug a Vagina Week at Mock?
You'd like that, wouldn't you? ::dunno::