FOOD THIEF

Has anyone ever stolen your food? Apparently people have co-workers or roommates who take food from others even when the person put their name on it. It's a thing. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I've had roommates steal my food. My friend's dad rented a room from us years ago and I ordered subs and put mine in the fridge for later and he ate it. What a strange thing to do. I'm not talking about taking some bread or cheese or something, it was a whole fucking sub that I obviously ordered for myself.
They fire people on the spot where I work. We had a big problem with food thieves a few years back.
That's so weird. What, are you starving to death and can't afford your own coke and peanut butter crackers.
I bet it's more for the thrill of the steal than for the food itself. It's like trolling and getting under your annoying co-workers' skin everyday, only they don't know it's you. If you get a good snack in the process, even better. I kinda get it.

I haven't stolen anybody's food and nobody's stolen mine. But, I have had friends "drop by" and empty every bottle of alcohol in the house and eat all my Cap'n Crunch. I watched and let them do it though, so I don't think it qualifies as stealing.
Hasn't happened to me but it has to several people I know.
One of my office admins here went on the warpath over it last year. I never heard how it got resolved but I think it was one of those 3rd world tower climbers I had
(02-04-2017, 05:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I bet it's more for the thrill of the steal than for the food itself. It's like trolling and getting under your annoying co-workers' skin everyday, only they don't know it's you. If you get a good snack in the process, even better. I kinda get it.

Oh looky here, fat Sue brought in a Fiesta Chicken Lean Cuisine and the cunt even felt the need to put her name on it. I bet she'll be looking forward to that for lunch. Well not if I have anything to do about it, you fuckface.
Exactly, sal.

Only I think the thrill food-thief would give up on annoying fat-ass Sue pretty quickly if she kept bringing that boring shit for lunch. Plus, it's risky. Sue could probably smell that fiesta cooking in the microwave and catch him in the act.

The food-thief would get more bang for the buck with less risk if he targeted bad-breath Bob. Bob always brings garlic noodles, grilled steak and onions and other good stuff that can be eaten cold, then topped off with an Altoid jacked from know-it-all Norm's desk for dessert.
I don't know about Bob's leftovers from his dinner the night before though. Sure it looks ok in the Tupperware, but god only know what kind of germs are in it. If I were a food thief I'd have to play it safe and take Dan's unopened bag of Goldfish and diet coke.
(02-04-2017, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know about Bob's leftovers from his dinner the night before though. Sure it looks ok in the Tupperware, but god only know what kind of germs are in it. If I were a food thief I'd have to play it safe and take Dan's unopened bag of Goldfish and diet coke.

Yeah, my first choice would be the sealed Goldfish or peanut-butter crackers too (unless I really liked Dainty Dan or I was running low on Tupperware).
(02-04-2017, 03:53 PM)sally Wrote: That's so weird. What, are you starving to death and can't afford your own coke and peanut butter crackers.
Those minimum wage jobs I think they can't afford anything after they have bought their drugs.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Fast food restaurants are where it's at. Just to be an asshole you can toss your dickhead manager's stupid carrot and hummus dip out in the dumpster and eat a whopper real quick in the storage room. Not to mention all the fries you can eat while no one is looking.
I bet you put a few whoppers between your lips in the wall in.
(02-04-2017, 09:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: I bet you put a few whoppers between your lips in the wall in.

Are you saying I was in a wall with a whopper? Boy oh boy is that literally being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Damn auto correct! Russian
Never had food stolen. However I did have a bottle of Seagram's VO stolen while attending our 4th of July Band/dance here at the community we live in. Man did that piss me off. Well, he who laughs last lasts hardest. The next year we got even. For two days before the party my friends and I filled a old VO bottle with piss. Then we chilled it and put it in its own cooler right in the back of the Rhino where the last one was stolen from the year before. Wasn't long before we noticed the bottle gone and a kid puking his guts out.
Man was that evil.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(02-04-2017, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Has anyone ever stolen your food? Apparently people have co-workers or roommates who take food from others even when the person put their name on it. It's a thing. hah

When I was managing a place I was often on call to go help others out. Occasionaly I would leave my food either at my desk or the lunch area and I would come back and someone had done something with it. I quickly learned to put it away or just give it away at that point.
One time someone ate the center out of a cinamon roll. I was so pissed, it was a homemade one too that some guy's wife had made for us.
(02-04-2017, 05:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I bet it's more for the thrill of the steal than for the food itself. It's like trolling and getting under your annoying co-workers' skin everyday, only they don't know it's you. If you get a good snack in the process, even better. I kinda get it.

You have a knack for explaining people doing shitty stuff. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Another co worker would bring in donuts every Friday. And one of the guys wives restricted him from having sugar, he would cram so many of those things in his pockets, it was unbelievable! I felt bad for the guy, then we felt bad that he probably wasn't supposed to have sugar anyway. After a while we would only put out just enough for each person to have 1 and then hide the rest.

Put that way, I get it too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-04-2017, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My Dad and brother constantly ate the cold cuts and potato chips I bought myself to make my lunch for work. Drank my cans of soda too.

That's why I don't make my lunch for work anymore and just eat Subway.