Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mocking our own site
That's next, if we stay on course. ::RIP::
86 112
My attempt to deflect the mocking amid members to other people proved to be something the mental retards here couldn't handle or cope with. It's like they are stuck in some warp that doesn't allow them to mock anything but each other.
Sinister Wrote:My attempt to deflect the mocking amid members to other people proved to be something the mental retards here couldn't handle or cope with. It's like they are stuck in some warp that doesn't allow them to mock anything but each other.
Another one that doesn't understand irony. ::laugh::
the mocker of the first part may ipso facto mock the mockee of the second part, ergo, mock as an entity of the third part is not exempt from mocking.

res ipsa THAT. ::bigg::

jackboots Wrote:the mocker of the first part may ipso facto mock the mockee of the second part, ergo, mock as an entity of the third part is not exempt from mocking.

The weed I sent for you arrived today, didn't it? ::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:the mocker of the first part may ipso facto mock the mockee of the second part, ergo, mock as an entity of the third part is not exempt from mocking.

The weed I sent for you arrived today, didn't it? ::lmao::
yes, but the bong is a bit iffy. ::think::

ILOVE it when she talks dirty! [Image: danceA.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:My attempt to deflect the mocking amid members to other people proved to be something the mental retards here couldn't handle or cope with. It's like they are stuck in some warp that doesn't allow them to mock anything but each other.
You are my hero Sinister. Honest.

I am just waking up so I wanna be clear on this...We are not supposed to mock each other, is that right ?...Where the fuck was all this when Zenith was going through the hell that actually pushed her outta here completely ?...Huh...Fuck that, I don't give a flying fuck about Ramsey or anything she is going through in Mock...If I want to mock her until pigs fly that's what I'm gonna do...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I am just waking up so I wanna be clear on this...We are not supposed to mock each other, is that right ?...Where the fuck was all this when Zenith was going through the hell that actually pushed her outta here completely ?...Huh...Fuck that, I don't give a flying fuck about Ramsey or anything she is going through in Mock...If I want to mock her until pigs fly that's what I'm gonna do...

Great point and yes, we are supposed to mock each other ... I think I was just crying out for new meat ... :Blush:
86 112
Duchess Wrote:I am just waking up so I wanna be clear on this...We are not supposed to mock each other, is that right ?...Where the fuck was all this when Zenith was going through the hell that actually pushed her outta here completely ?...Huh...Fuck that, I don't give a flying fuck about Ramsey or anything she is going through in Mock...If I want to mock her until pigs fly that's what I'm gonna do...
This is not about me Duchess. I can take whatever you fuckers dish out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Then what is it about, Ramsey ?...It's YOUR name that keeps popping up...YOU are the one that cries,'I haven't done anything to deserve this...Why don't you like me ?...What have I done ?...Blah..Blah..Blah."...You, simply being you, gives us all the material we need to mock YOU...Shit, last night alone I let half a dozen opportunities pass to mock you...Fuck that...You are a mockable bitch, it's that simple.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

And her good friend, Super Mod, let it happen thanks to her infatuation with an online psycho. It still pisses me off how Z was treated, and most of the fucking idiots in here jumped down my throat for standing up for her instead of growing a pair of balls and defending her and themselves from hate-filled tirades and grotesque murder scenarios. "This is a mock forum, stupid!" Yet here's Sinister trying to protect Ramsey and Ramsey herself in my face every fucking chance she gets, then crying like a little bitch that I'm harassing her.

Jesus fucking Christ, this forum really has gone down the crapper.
Fuck Sinister/Ramsey, Sinister/Moose ... all this drama bullshit annoys me ... Fuck everyone ... especially Ramsey right now. ::fu::
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

And her good friend, Super Mod, let it happen thanks to her infatuation with an online psycho. It still pisses me off how Z was treated, and most of the fucking idiots in here jumped down my throat for standing up for her instead of growing a pair of balls and defending her and themselves from hate-filled tirades and grotesque murder scenarios. "This is a mock forum, stupid!" Yet here's Sinister trying to protect Ramsey and Ramsey herself in my face every fucking chance she gets, then crying like a little bitch that I'm harassing her.

Jesus fucking Christ, this forum really has gone down the crapper.
This is exactly what I got out of that shit with you coming back and the hatred they all have / had toward you. Which I found to be complete bullshit. All you did was stick up for Zenith with Moose's disgusting racist tirades. He chased her everywhere she posted just to make her feel bad. Good job Skinhead. You accomplished your racist motive.

He then tried to hide it behind the guise of "it's only mocking".

It is not "only mocking" when your focus is entirely on one person. Sorry but it just isn't. When Z left he moved onto someone else.

As for making fun of the site..... if you don't like it leave. Pretty simple. I think bitching about certain aspects you want changed is one thing, but to join to bitch about the site is entirely different.

"Why don't you like me?, what have I ever done to you?, why do you hate me so much?. wah, wah, wah - ::aww::12

This is a MOCK site Ramsey, if you don't like being mocked why don't you just fuck off instead of whinging?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The Antagonist Wrote:It is not "only mocking" when your focus is entirely on one person. Sorry but it just isn't. When Z left he moved onto someone else.
That applies to more than just Moose. Certain people here do precisely the same thing they whined and cried about when it came to Moose. But apparently it is acceptable when they do it themselves. Hypocrites, as I've said many times.

ok, I have been away, this is true. I initially left because Moose was humping my leg everytime I logged on. Before I left, I turned on the cloaking devise..haha so I could at least read some other peoples shit before he got his boner for me going. Then it just became boring as hell with him being the only person ripping the same shit post after post. ::dunno::

I remember the GREATEST MOCKER who I dubbed that being totally playful and silly because that person entered this site with comments that made me think he knew our DarkLordess (Sinister). I simply thought it was another friend of hers so I played into his shit.

He sent me pm's that seemed to be his "off mock" manner and they were as any other persons would have been. He revealed his gay lifestyle to me after I posted that I was bisexual so I gave him encouragement and said keep your head up. Who would have thought that he was so ragefilled with hate for black people. ::dunno::

I appreciate that LMPP stood up for what she thought and felt was the right thing to do and any other mockers that felt that way. It's always best to follow your thoughts on things, no matter what the outcome may be.

As for me being run off? Nah, I am here for the entertainment of it all. I don't get into other peoples problems and his was a problem not a mock. He doesn't know me and nothing about me. Whatever information he thought he had about me must have been retrieved from someone else and he felt empowered to use it here as if it were a loaded weapon or some shit.

I know his kind and believe me, nothing he said or could ever say here or any place else would move any mountains...at all.

Soooooo,

NO need to ever think that I was run away by that "little feller" because the truth of the matter is, these are only pixels on a screen and no one is ever gonna take the opportunity to spit hatred out about anyone and have me sit in captive audience to listen to them.

There was no truth to anything he said and there was no fun in it. I initially played back and forth until he mentioned that he wasn't mocking. That is when I realized how sick he really is.

Let's face it, if he really had that much hatred pinned up inside him for black people then why not just pick up one of his weapons and go outside and start picking 'em off one by one, ::dunno:: instead he sits in the safety of a room with a computer and an on and off button so he can feel like a man...hahaha ::doh::

::lmao::Whatever (Pfft)!

There are thousands of other places on the net to go if you need/want that type of hatred based and racist encouragement/enforcement. I don't need this and I never looked at MockForums.com as one of those places. So I joined.

Zenith Wrote:He sent me pm's that seemed to be his "off mock" manner and they were as any other persons would have been. He revealed his gay lifestyle to me after I posted that I was bisexual so I gave him encouragement and said keep your head up.
Ihad asuspicion thathe was a closet homo ::laugh::
::boobs:: Woohoo, Zenith! Trix Is For Kids Magic Wand Bitch ...
86 112