Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A SHIT BOUQUET FOR RAMSEY
A shit bouquet for Ramsey 'cuz she is so deserving of it...Step up, Mockers & leave a lil' pile of crap for Mock's dumbest bitch...How dumb is she you ask...She is soooo fucking stupid that she joyfully wished a very happy birthday to a man that not only wished she would die a violent, horrible death but, wished that her children would too... I would have preferred not to mention the demented one but, in order to show her extreme level of stupidity it was necessary to do so...Ramsey, you are a functioning {barely} retard...On an almost daily basis you never fail to leave me gaping in stunned disbelief at your level of stupidity, it truly knows no bounds.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'll keep it short:

SHE IS A FUCKING IDIOT.
Good morning Duchess and Lumpy.

Hiya Dingbat.
Good Morning ! ::bravo::
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/0d8FTPv955I[/flash]
Thanks Duchess. I think it's great that you think about me everyday and go out of your way to post to me. Gives me the warm fuzzes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Thanks Duchess.
You are very welcome, my Darling...It was my extreme pleasure to give you a shit bouquet.
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Thanks Duchess.
You are very welcome, my Darling...It was my extreme pleasure to give you a shit bouquet.
Could you, like, shove it really hard into her face so the shit gets shoved deep into her sinus cavities? 30
That's the plan & I'm hoping she's laughing too so that her mouth is wide open.
Duchess Wrote:That's the plan & I'm hoping she's laughing too so that her mouth is wide open.
See I actually decided to spread the joy so I forwarded my bouquet onto Lumpy. I am sure it's been eons since she has had any sort of bouquet so I thought I would let her have mine. You know, just to be friendly and all.
Too late, you've already swallowed most of it.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Too late, you've already swallowed most of it.
Hardly.
HAHAHAHA... thanks for this Duch. I'll add:

Lying, gossip following, drama addicted twunt.

to the pile of shit. I would like mine to go all in her hair.
I admit, I am a little confused about the rampant hatred for Ramsey. My take on it is that one person - whoever that was - started in on her about some fucking thing, and the rest of you bubbleheads jumped on that bandwagon. What the hell is it about Ramsey that so many of you 'tards find unpleasant?

This is a serious question. Maybe I should start my own thread about it, but I really don't see what is SO bad about Ramsey. Is it that Moose is gone so you rabid whackjobs need another target? I am not following this ongoing hatred of her at all. Someone needs to explain this to me, and maybe have links available to actual things I can read that has caused you to hate her so much.
Mock is turning into a mother eating its young. I know it is enjoyable to mock one another, but there's a whole world out there waiting for us to comment on.

If we can't mock what our local and country wide politicians are doing for (read: to) us then we are truly nuts.

I've always thought of MOCK as being 80% mocking the world around us, each within our own takes and perspectives and 20% mocking each other. A nice mix.

It appears to easily be the other way around.
If names were changed this would sound like the same question Ant asked a few weeks ago.

Speaking for myself only, I would have to say that I don't feel rabid hate for her, I find her annoying in the fact that she runs her mouth, she involves herself in others' biz, she acts too familiar, she's a brown nosing, ass kissing bitch...She leaves me with the impression that she has a lovely, gracious smile on her face but, the moment you leave she is hushing her voice & saying, Pssst, guess what I just heard. In Mock it's fun busting her chops but, in the real world I would never have her or anyone like her in my social circle...No way..Now how.
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote
Quote:[i]I find her annoying in the fact that she runs her mouth, she involves herself in others' biz, she acts too familiar, [/i]
I happen to know that there have been a few people here who have privately asked for her to back them in attacking certain other people. She was asked to involve herself in the shit here. I don't know what you mean by "too familiar" as we have all gotten to know the people here we appreciate and can act familiar with them. I know I do that!

Quote:she's a brown nosing, ass kissing bitch...She leaves me with the impression that she has a lovely, gracious smile on her face but, the moment you leave she is hushing her voice & saying, Pssst, guess what I just heard. In Mock it's fun busting her chops but, in the real world I would never have her or anyone like her in my social circle...No way..Now how.
This is about the 500th time I've seen someone say she is an ass-kisser. We all know that you people think she kisses my ass, which is totally assinine.

A) I don't tolerate ass-kissing. It makes me sick.
B) Just because she and I get along and see some things the same way, this deserves a label of ass-kissing? If that is the case, there are many members who can be accused of kissing ass and not just with me.

So you wouldn't have her in your social circle in real life? So fuckin' what? 99% of the members here I wouldn't have anything to do with in the real world other than to bitch slap them upside their empty heads. This is the internet; who cares if you wouldn't like her in real life?

People really need to get over this obsession with Ramsey. Especially if their reaasons for their dislike are this weak.

OnBendedKnee Wrote:Mock is turning into a mother eating its young. I know it is enjoyable to mock one another, but there's a whole world out there waiting for us to comment on.

If we can't mock what our local and country wide politicians are doing for (read: to) us then we are truly nuts.

I've always thought of MOCK as being 80% mocking the world around us, each within our own takes and perspectives and 20% mocking each other. A nice mix.

It appears to easily be the other way around.
Um... I don't know what alternate reality you're living in, but Mock has never been like that. ::blink::
The threads I read, when I first got here and lurked seemed to be much more focused on events all around us vs the people within the forum.
Perhaps the "80/20%" formula is off, but it's now strongly in favor of us ridiculing each other at the expense of more worthy content.
Sinister Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote
Quote:[i]I find her annoying in the fact that she runs her mouth, she involves herself in others' biz, she acts too familiar, [/i]
I happen to know that there have been a few people here who have privately asked for her to back them in attacking certain other people. She was asked to involve herself in the shit here. I don't know what you mean by "too familiar" as we have all gotten to know the people here we appreciate and can act familiar with them. I know I do that!

Quote:she's a brown nosing, ass kissing bitch...She leaves me with the impression that she has a lovely, gracious smile on her face but, the moment you leave she is hushing her voice & saying, Pssst, guess what I just heard. In Mock it's fun busting her chops but, in the real world I would never have her or anyone like her in my social circle...No way..Now how.
This is about the 500th time I've seen someone say she is an ass-kisser. We all know that you people think she kisses my ass, which is totally assinine.

A) I don't tolerate ass-kissing. It makes me sick.
B) Just because she and I get along and see some things the same way, this deserves a label of ass-kissing? If that is the case, there are many members who can be accused of kissing ass and not just with me.

So you wouldn't have her in your social circle in real life? So fuckin' what? 99% of the members here I wouldn't have anything to do with in the real world other than to bitch slap them upside their empty heads. This is the internet; who cares if you wouldn't like her in real life?

People really need to get over this obsession with Ramsey. Especially if their reaasons for their dislike are this weak.

Wow.

Anyone here ever ask for Ramsey's help in attacking another member? Anyone? She'd be the last person I'd think to ask for help, she even admitted that she's a weak mocker. Sounds like more lies and exaggerations.

And I for one refuse to 'obey' some asshole in a Mock forum when she demands I stop picking on a member. Suck my clit, you fat cunt. ::finger::