Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny site
http://notalwaysright.com

It's customer service stories about how stupid people are. It's pretty funny.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
If everyone else thinks that site you posted is as stupid as I thought it was, it might not qualify for this forum.
86 112
So delete this thread then. Geesh.
Stop sniveling, Ramsyecunt...there were a couple of mildly funny remarks on that site.

Borndragon ~ now hush up and go shave your ass.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:Stop sniveling, Ramsyecunt...there were a couple of mildly funny remarks on that site.

That's what I said BD. It's pretty funny. MF with no sense of humor is such a downer.
ramseycat Wrote:
Borndragon Wrote:Stop sniveling, Ramsyecunt...there were a couple of mildly funny remarks on that site.

That's what I said BD. It's pretty funny. MF with no sense of humor is such a downer.
So you're claiming that you have a sense of humor and MF doesn't? ::blink::
Sorry ramsey, the site is a giant bore.

All the posts look [so obviously] made up too.
The Antagonist Wrote:Sorry ramsey, the site is a giant bore.

Thank you. ::fuckyeah::
86 112

Yeah, that was my impression as well. Ramsey probably laughed hysterically at the idea of someone thinking they could play video games on a microwave, though. :?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Yeah, that was my impression as well. Ramsey probably laughed hysterically at the idea of someone thinking they could play video games on a microwave, though. :?
Actually, no. I thoought some of the stories were kinda funny. So?

I will leave this thread, because now what's funny, is that Ramsey found it funny.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I will leave this thread, because now what's funny, is that Ramsey found it funny.
Buh bye!
They are all probably true.

The average American consumer is exactly that fucking stupid.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:They are all probably true.

The average American consumer is exactly that fucking stupid.
I actually agree with that to a point. I'd imagine the folks on the other side of the pond are just as stupid and gullible. I've dealt with the average American consumer since I began working at age 13. They are, by and large, incredibly dense.
I have worked in shops before, part time while I was at college and university and believe me the average British consumer is just as thick, rude and obnoxious as anywhere else.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well, I haven't looked at the site, but in MY business (computer repair), I can say that people are pretty damned stupid. The acronym EBKAC, is there for a reason. (Error Between Keyboard And Chair). When troubleshooting someone's computer issues, it is literally necessary to make sure everything is plugged in (correctly). I've had several jobs where stuff didn't work because people had plugged things into the wrong ports... which literally meant jamming things in where they did not fit.

"My computer won't come on!!!"

a) Are you sure it's plugged in?
b) Are you sure the MONITOR is turned on?
c) Are you sure the POWER switch is on?
d) Are you sure the POWER STRIP (or whatever it's plugged into) is on?

etc.

People really are stupid.
I've often had the thought that stupidity is contagious or runs in a family.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to work in a sports shop and the most common stupid ass exchange went something like this.....

Some asshole - "Do you have these trainers in a size 10?".

Me - "All the sizes we have in stock are on display"

Some asshole - "there aren't any on display do you have any size 10's in stock?"

Me - ::irk::25
I had a call from this dude complaining about his $1000 collision deductible. I don't even handle that stuff. He said we should waive it because he doesn't have the money. I told him that is what you chose when you purchased your policy. He said I went to my agent and asked for the cheapest policy. I told him you can't purchase the cheapest coverage and then expect to get the best coverage when you get into an accident.
"I thought you don't give cute girls tickets?"

Me: "I don't. Please sign here."