Cats or Dogs
For the first time in my life I think I may be slowly coming over to the dog side.
But cats are so soft!
And dogs like to be walked, so it is good excersise and it isn't creepy walking around the neighborhood when you have a dog on a leash! Or is it?!
Hahaha. No, it’s not creepy to walk your dog around the ‘hood. It’s a great way to meet new people too.

I’ve had all kinds of pets and I’ve loved them all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And dogs don't grab my arms when I am trying to pet them like some cats do.
But dogs could unexpectadly bite from time to time........
I think I'd prefer an anteater.

[Image: DvUqwE3l.jpg]
OMG so cute.
Our little gal was spayed today.

She’s really down in the dumps and hasn’t wanted to eat or drink (or move).

Hope this is normal and she bounces back.
(01-18-2018, 08:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hahaha. No, it’s not creepy to walk your dog around the ‘hood. It’s a great way to meet new people too.

I’ve had all kinds of pets and I’ve loved them all.

I dated a guy who said his dad used to have a little dog and he loved it when ladies leaned over to pet it. I think about that now whenver I see a guy with a tiny dog.
Why would the dog not love it?
(01-18-2018, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: I think I'd prefer an anteater.

Stuff your anteater. Sure, it's kinda cute................but my baby armadillo knocks your anteater's dick in the dirt.

[Image: dilly.gif]
I hate when that happens.
(01-18-2018, 10:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: I hate when that happens.

You mean when anteaters get stuffed, or when dicks get knocked in the dirt?

I gifted sally an adorable blob fish named Wilson once when she was stranded on a desert island. Big mistake.

[Image: Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg]

She neglected him to death because she was too busy shooting heroin and reading her medical encyclopedia. Plus, she shit all over him.

I've forgiven sally, but I still think of Wilson time and again, may he rest in peace.
If you've ever had a dirty dick you wouldn't be asking that question.
If you'd ever been stuffed stiff, you'd understand why the question bears asking.
I'm not even asking about being stuffed stiff with a dirty dick.
Hey, why are you trying to insert your dirty dick into my stiffly stuffed comment? They're two separate experiences, tied together (only figuratively) by this strange conversation.

Wash up Bigs. Wash up.
RMB!
KMA! ')

Regarding the OP question...........I like dogs and cats equally.

We don't have a dog because my house isn't well suited for one. Cats are much easier.
The best of both worlds, a small dog!