Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask-Hole
An "ask-hole" is someone who asks for your opinion or advice and does nothing with it. Don't be an "ask-hole."
Wrong forum, this is for funny shit.
Make Orwell fiction again

You are funny Rootilda. I reckon you'd be a hoot at parties.
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball. 
(12-17-2018, 05:31 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Wrong forum, this is for funny shit.

hah
Rootilda Wrote:Wrong forum, this is for funny shit.
Did I miss something? You're a fuckin n00b here. If I need any input regarding post content I'll ask Aussie, I'd rank her above you in a heartbeat. At least her crazy ramblings are entertaining. When I read your posts, it's like sleeping with my eyes open.
Boom!
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball.