I need fucking cock
so not fair
"fucking cock". Is there any other kind?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-09-2019, 07:40 AM)Duchess Wrote: "fucking cock". Is there any other kind?

Yes. :(

*points to his tiny sad limp useless cock* 

Only good for peeing and 'baiting.
(02-09-2019, 01:25 AM)MirahM Wrote: so not fair

what happened to your new girl friend?
I just met her! But she will be my girlfriend!

Half the stuff I post down here is just my horny ramblings at night. Or when I meet someone and like them right away. It is just my outlet.
(02-09-2019, 07:40 AM)Duchess Wrote: "fucking cock". Is there any other kind?

No!
But maybe I should have said some Sucking Cock!

But now I have a cold. I hate it when people come into work with a cold and spread it to everyone-and it wasn't even any of our main office people-it was an outside vendor.
I bet you have a cute outlet.

[Image: WDgUSrJ.jpg]
(02-09-2019, 02:57 PM)MirahM Wrote: I just met her! But she will be my girlfriend!

Half the stuff I post down here is just my horny ramblings at night. Or when I meet someone and like them right away. It is just my outlet.

sound like your inlet is what needs attention.
(02-09-2019, 05:44 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 02:57 PM)MirahM Wrote: I just met her! But she will be my girlfriend!

sound like your inlet is what needs attention.

Hahahahahaha
(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

If HoTD doesn't agree with you politically you better humour her snowflake mentality or she will smear you for no good reason, like every other indoctrinated SJW. Liar and Slimeball.