Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here still in touch with Pinky or Hamster?
Anyone still in touch with those people from FG/24? It would be entertaining to have them here, each for different reasons.

I can't wait for JB to read this. ::scared::
86 112
No but I probably have their email addresses, should I write to them?
there's a new Pinky331 at 24, but has not said hello yet. i doubt it's the same Pinky. Pinky is a good witch! :cool:

LuMPyPussy Wrote:No but I probably have their email addresses, should I write to them?

Sure! Please point them to this site. Please tell Pinky I'd very much like to make fun of/with her and resume spanking discussions, and please tell Hamster I'd enjoy telling her what an annoying crack-like slut she was.
86 112
Er... maybe it'd be better coming from you.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Er... maybe it'd be better coming from you.
maybe she will re cute you.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Er... maybe it'd be better coming from you.

Oh come on ... take creative license or something ...
86 112
I think Pinky is at EA, I can check there. I used to be in touch with Hamster, but not in a year or so, since she had her bab y.
Thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hamster, you cybersexing whoring fuck. You fugly dysfunctional anti-mother. Those poor kids.

Don't mind me, I'm just practicing.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hamster, you cybersexing whoring fuck. You fugly dysfunctional anti-mother. Those poor kids.

Don't mind me, I'm just practicing
Pinky was just as bad, bitch was obviously shopping online for a fuck buddy.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Hamster was chronic and extreme ... I doubt Pinky was as bad. I know of several members at 24 alone Hamster was having hardcore cybersex with as she spent countless hours online instead of with her kids.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Hamster was chronic and extreme ... I doubt Pinky was as bad. I know of several members at 24 alone Hamster was having hardcore cybersex with as she spent countless hours online instead of with her kids.
No Way!!!::blink::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I know she hooked up super fast with OpenMind AND got pregnant within a month or two after their first meet, but I didn't know she was 'cybering' with a bunch of people.

Huh, and she looked so sweet and innocent.
I don't know those people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know she hooked up super fast with OpenMind AND got pregnant within a month or two after their first meet, but I didn't know she was 'cybering' with a bunch of people.

Openmind was somewhat strange as it was before they hooked up.....he beat her up didn't he, and she was pregnant.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know she hooked up super fast with OpenMind AND got pregnant within a month or two after their first meet, but I didn't know she was 'cybering' with a bunch of people.

She was a nut. She was doing multiple online dirty sexing at 24, big time. Those are just the ones i know about - I feel confident she was doing other ones at 24 and elsewhere.
86 112
BROTHER Wrote:

Openmind was somewhat strange as it was before they hooked up.....he beat her up didn't he, and she was pregnant.
That's what she and Pinky tried to imply in about 6 different forums, trying to smear his name everywhere he posted, but the way he described it, he just yelled at her.

I don't know what really happened, but I do know this is a 50+ year old guy that had never been in a long term relationship until she pounced on his ass and got pregnant. Anyone could've predicted this was a cluster fuck waiting to happen.
Middle Finger Wrote:

She was a nut. She was doing multiple online dirty sexing at 24, big time. Those are just the ones i know about - I feel confident she was doing other ones at 24 and elsewhere.
How'd you find out about it? Were there complaints?
This stuff is sorta/kinda interesting...I enjoy drama that's not centered on Mock...This has sex, violence, dumbass people & gossip...What more could you ask for...Now, I want toknow how the story ends...seriously.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

How'd you find out about it? Were there complaints?

Some people over time just wound up letting me know about her in one form or the other. One was accident - a forwarded PM that included it!
86 112