Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good afternoon
BUT ... I'm just sayin BUT ... go hump a toothless Brit if you don't like Italian food and/or Italians.
86 112
i am making you meatballs and garlic bread and garlic crabs and polenta and antipasto for Columbus Day!

Few people are better than you, JB. VERY few.
86 112
for that, you get cannoli too! :kiss::

Attached Files
.jpg   cannoli.jpg (Size: 14.39 KB / Downloads: 29)

Man, I wish you lived near me so I can kiss your ass and get more good food ...
86 112
jackboots Wrote:for that, you get cannoli too! :kiss::
[Image: kissass.gif] Heh...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:Man, I wish you lived near me
[Image: kissass.gif] Heh...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:BUT ... I'm just sayin BUT ... go hump a toothless Brit if you don't like Italian food and/or Italians.
Well thank God, I've already got the spaghetti cooking. The thought of humping a toothless Brit gives me day mares.
Calm down Chef Boyardee, I happen to be Italian and would rather fuck Pavarotti than have to eat traditional British food.
sally Wrote:Calm down Chef Boyardee, I happen to be Italian and would rather fuck Pavarotti than have to eat traditional British food.
Kinky! necrophilia?
BROTHER Wrote:
sally Wrote:Calm down Chef Boyardee, I happen to be Italian and would rather fuck Pavarotti than have to eat traditional British food.
Kinky! necrophilia?
No, British food just sucks bad enough to make the comparison.
the prime rib with yorkshire pudding and fish & chips aren't bad. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Prime rib and Yorkshire pudding is delicious, but I can do without their eel pies, marmite, and gut wrenching breakfasts.
sally Wrote:Prime rib and Yorkshire pudding is delicious, but I can do without their eel pies, marmite, and gut wrenching breakfasts.

i agree! ::bvomit::

a good shepard's pie is decent pub grub too.

speaking of "suck"..........how about that "spotted dick"? Lumpy just loves Spot"s.
jackboots Wrote:the prime rib with yorkshire pudding and fish & chips aren't bad. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Those pics were NOT appetizing to me!
86 112
I'm all for a huge pile of scrambled eggs with melted cheddar cheese for breakfast, sitting next to a pair of medium sized sausage patties (1/3 lb each pre-cooked weight).

Oh wait... this was supposed to be about italian food. The sausage is "italian" spiced, does that count? Smiley_emoticons_wink

On a more serious note, where the fuck is my fettuccine alfredo? I've got a craving for it with all this talk of italian food dammit. I hate you MF. Smiley_emoticons_wink
here you go D...that is good stuff!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love that stuff with peas and ham in there ... but god damn that stuff is fattening.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I love that stuff with peas and ham in there ... but god damn that stuff is fattening.
well just have fruit for dessert. ::bigg::

Attached Files
.jpg   fat-man-with-grapes1.jpg (Size: 10.24 KB / Downloads: 42)