Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Valentine's Day
So, fellow mockers, what did you do yesterday? Did you guys treat your ladies (body pillows, sheep) to a special day? Did you gals get something nice?

Even though I'm no longer with my ex, we usually do something on holidays. We just went to Ruby Tuesday for the 9oz steak, broccoli and potato. I spent the rest of the day working. heh
It was nice.

I made my good lady a candle lit dinner followed by.......psychical intimacy......followed by the remake of Halloween (which was a bit shit).
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
SyberBitch Wrote:Even though I'm no longer with my ex, we usually do something on holidays. We just went to Ruby Tuesday for the 9oz steak, broccoli and potato. I spent the rest of the day working. heh
you still spend holidays, especially emotional holidays like Valentine's day, with your X????? why? what possibly positive could come out of that?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:It was nice.

I made my good lady a candle lit dinner followed by.......psychical intimacy......followed by the remake of Halloween (which was a bit shit).
"physical intimacy"... I would say this is what happened to you OP
(MF, PLEASE ALLOW this picture to stay in this post. it is just to good)

Oh my goodness ::laugh:: Big hooters AND a big dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My husband cooked a nice dinner and we were going to watch a movie, but some friends stopped by and I ended up drinking way too much. Now I feel like shit 74Maybe a bloddy Mary is in order.
Liquid Wrote:

"physical intimacy"... I would say this is what happened to you OP
(MF, PLEASE ALLOW this picture to stay in this post. it is just to good)
"Too" good even, fatboy.

You're just jealous, I don't have to give my woman money to sleep with me, you on the other hand had to visit the ATM before you got home last night.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
nope no money had to be paid to be with my beauty queen. and trust me fruitcake, you don't want to compare women. you will loose terribly.
Liquid Wrote:nope no money had to be paid to be with my beauty queen. and trust me fruitcake, you don't want to compare women. you will loose terribly.

The King of queens wife isn't that hot fatboy.

I will leave you with any delusions you have about you pig of a wife being hotter than my soon to be wife.

Trust me, you would cut off your one remaining testicle just to be in the same room as her.
You don't see women saying, My man's hotter than your man........Men ::rollseyes::
Duchess Wrote:You don't see women saying, My man's hotter than your man........Men ::rollseyes::
Women don't tend to think of their men as possessions.
Liquid Wrote:. you will loose terribly.

I did have to "loose"-en my trousers to give my woman the easy access she craved yesterday.

I made my key hamsters a candle lit dinner followed by.......psychical intimacy......followed by the remake of Debbie Does Hamsters.

:shock: 74
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:You don't see women saying, My man's hotter than your man........Men ::rollseyes::

That's got fuck all to do with it.

Men will always defend their women, as opposed to women who will gladly tear each others man apart behind his back for sport. But being a tragic spinster you probably know little or nothing about that.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

That's got fuck all to do with it.

Men will always defend their women, as opposed to women who will gladly tear each others man apart behind his back for sport. But being a tragic spinster you probably know little or nothing about that.
You're absolutely right. I've never known the touch of man even though I've been married twice. ::nuts::
Married twice? Are you a lesbian or a maniac?
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Men will always defend their women, as opposed to women who will gladly tear each others man apart behind his back for sport.
I've never done that with any man I have ever been involved with & I've never heard any of my friends do it either...In my opinion, something like that could only make the woman look bad...It's crude & tasteless.
Middle Finger Wrote:Married twice? Are you a lesbian or a maniac?
Yes.
Duchess Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Men will always defend their women, as opposed to women who will gladly tear each others man apart behind his back for sport.
I've never done that with any man I have ever been involved with & I've never heard any of my friends do it either...In my opinion, something like that could only make the woman look bad...It's crude & tasteless.
I've never done it either but then I'm pretty unique, being a lesbian spinster maniac like I am.
Been married twice is the key right there. Did you not learn from the first failed marriage?

I worked and spent the rest of the day with my kids. Oh and BF stopped by work for lunch. That was the best lunch I have ever had. The sandwich he brought me was pretty good too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies