Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My leg throbs and aches, do I want (dare) go to '24' ?
I hurt all over.......74 I had a flue shot too....... ::worried:: I want and need sympathy.21
::flip::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::flip::
:shock:21
And you came to mock looking for this sympathy?

You're truly insane if you think that is going to happen!

If you stay put and quit trying to navigate into areas you don't fit or can't lift a limb to climb out of you'll be fine.
Why the fuck did you get the flu shot, you dumb ass? With any luck, your fat ass will be so sick that you won't be able to hold down food or post here for a solid month.
I always get a flu shot......the Swine flu shot is next month.......

I don't mess with "bad-boy flu's.........

The Antagonist Wrote:And you came to mock looking for this sympathy?

You're truly insane if you think that is going to happen!

If you stay put and quit trying to navigate into areas you don't fit or can't lift a limb to climb out of you'll be fine.

oh please! You are insanely funny (in a weird way) lmao
Auntie tagonist and her band of "not too cheery trolls"Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You need some tea & sympathy and you're in Mock yet, you debate over going into a "nice" forum for some of the same...What the fuck is wrong with that picture.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:You need some tea & sympathy and you're in Mock yet, you debate over going into a "nice" forum for some of the same...What the fuck is wrong with that picture.
politics :(
Ok, it's confirmed...You're insane.
BROTHER Wrote:I always get a flu shot......the Swine flu shot is next month.......

Yeah I know you're sickly, I hope you feel better soon in that case. May the Swine shot not debilitate you and knock your ass out of here for good.
Duchess Wrote:Ok, it's confirmed...You're insane.
::aww::go back to bed Dutch.
sally Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:I always get a flu shot......the Swine flu shot is next month.......

Yeah I know you're sickly, I hope you feel better soon in that case. May the Swine shot not debilitate you and knock your ass out of here for good.

Why, thank you SallySmiley_emoticons_smile

I think I was trying to get around to much yesterday.....it was like Freedom.....

Today I'm sore all over......IT WAS THE ANKLE THAT WAS BROKE, I think I was so stiff and tense trying to walk around......every muscle in my body is wasted today.
Well now your body matches your wasted brain.
The Antagonist Wrote:Well now your body matches your wasted brain.
But what explains yours?Smiley_emoticons_smile
Intelligence, dumbass.

Poor thing, does everything need to be explained to you?
The Antagonist Wrote:Intelligence, dumbass.

Poor thing, does everything need to be explained to you?
explain.Smiley_emoticons_smile
BROTHER Wrote:I hurt all over.......74 I had a flue shot too....... ::worried:: I want and need sympathy.21

You should go to 24.

Its surprising how quickly you get used to communicating with right wing lunatics.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:I hurt all over.......74 I had a flue shot too....... ::worried:: I want and need sympathy.21

You should go to 24.

Its surprising how quickly you get used to communicating with right wing lunatics.

I'm too depressed.........They frustrate me to no end.

I was at the doctors and these to fucks were going on and on about Obama and that song the school children sang........I wanted to say something............Smiley_emoticons_stumm
BROTHER Wrote:They frustrate me to no end.
You DO have sense ! ::boobs::