Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More fucked up baby news
What the fuck is wrong with people? Smiley_emoticons_stumm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...233878.ece

Mother, father and baby:

[Image: wtffamily1.jpg]
[quote]
Maybe I'm too old to understand, but the kid's got NO sex appeal. He's a little boy.
No, you are not too old. That kid looks like is no more than 10? And that is being generous. I am surprised he could even father a child.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LuMPyPussy Wrote:What the fuck is wrong with people? Smiley_emoticons_stumm

They're typical imbred British white trash, breeding another generation of the same.... that's what's wrong with them
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I like this thread already. It has good rant appeal.
That is just sick. Great, another family started way too young so they have just that more time to populate the planet with more uneducated kids.
ramseycat Wrote:No, you are not too old. That kid looks like is no more than 10? And that is being generous. I am surprised he could even father a child.
That was my first thought when I saw him. He doesn't even look old enough to father a child. Very sad.
I can't believe that kid could/did father a child. This is just sick ...
86 112
I can't believe she allowed that little bastard in her no-no hole... even his head is smaller than hers.
Life is so unfair.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
crash Wrote:
They're typical imbred British white trash, breeding another generation of the same.... that's what's wrong with them

Every country has there fair share of trash.

Coming from the fattest nation on the planet you should already be aware of this you anglo pilfering mongrel.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Every country has there fair share of trash.

Coming from the fattest nation on the planet you should already be aware of this you anglo pilfering mongrel.

Or even their fair share.

It seems to have escaped your limited memory that crash is from Australia, not the US, dipshit.
Sinister Wrote:

It seems to have escaped your limited memory that crash is from Australia, not the US, dipshit.
WRONG!

A recent study proved that the most obese nation in the world is now Australia not America, I posted it here a few months ago.

Do you take cream with your humble pie bitch?

::finger::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The boy got lucky at a young age, which should be encouraged.

The girl is a dirty little skank who should have her ovaries ripped out.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: borndragon.gif]
[user=115]Borndragon[/user] wrote:
Quote:The boy got lucky at a young age, which should be encouraged.

The girl is a dirty little skank who should have her ovaries ripped out.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

If she becomes sterile you'll have to resort to shooting your wad into your mother's undie drawer if you ever hope to spread your genes.
[user=131]Phallic_Member[/user] wrote:
Quote:if she becomes sterile you'll have to resort to shooting your wad into your mother's undie drawer if you ever hope to spread your genes.

Sounds like your speaking from experience, you little phallic dork.

Borndragon ~ Phallic's the limpest of the lot.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

WRONG!

A recent study proved that the most obese nation in the world is now Australia not America, I posted it here a few months ago.

Do you take cream with your humble pie bitch?

::finger::
You are English?
crash Wrote:

trash knows no borders

the grandparents need to be executed.
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
crash Wrote:

Every country has there fair share of trash.

Hmmm... I wonder if there is a direct correlation between white trash and obesity ::dunno::

Either way, if 'anglo pilferer' isall you got for a reply, it's time to get your Doctor to reduce your meds a little, OP...... fuck, people will be mistaken for thinking you're damned near civil
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021