Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna see where eight babies came from?
Jesus Christ. ::bvomit::

[Image: mini-sulemanbmp.jpg]
That looks............painful.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think the scene from "Alien" where the creature attached itself to the guy's face is less horrifying.
I think her Dr. should be investigated, he was aware that she already had 6 other children & did in vitro anyway, he bears some kind of moral & ethical scrutiny...Infertility treatments are VERY expensive & I was under the impression that she didn't even have a pot to piss in.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rumor has it she used a student loan to pay for it.
she owes 1 12 million to hospital. she gets food stamps and disability payments for 3 children. she owes $50,000. in student loans. her own mother says she is in a severe state of denial and grandma is worn out from taking care of the first 6 kids. also, the 3-bedroom house is an absolute mess. she says she's not on welfare.

[Image: 021109_donationdrive.jpg]
AP
Despite the controversy surrounding the California mother who gave birth to octuplets last month, monetary, clothing donations are pouring in for the huge family. | PHOTOS

That first picture looks like Uncle Festers Dink.::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Did I just say that?:shock:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oh. My. God.

He doctor is under investigation. The whole thing makes me sick. Don't even get me started on this welfare bitch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
OH FUCK!!!!! :shock::shock:
Definitely not bang worthy (now).
Does anyone else get annoyed at those overblown lips that make the wearer look like a drooling idiot?
I'm surprised she was able to stand. It looks like the skin on her stomach is about to rip open and just drop the contents on the floor.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Does anyone else get annoyed at those overblown lips that make the wearer look like a drooling idiot?
I couldn't get past the oversized pot belly making her look like a drooling idiot.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Does anyone else get annoyed at those overblown lips that make the wearer look like a drooling idiot?
I couldn't get past the oversized pot belly making her look like a drooling idiot.
I hope for your sake your wife never feels that way.
She doesn't. But thanks for the concern. I'll pass that along to her.
(She loves your spaghetti eating kitten though!)
the sad fact is that you CAN go to Mexico and get any surgery you want, regardless of what you have been told in the USA. This woman is clearly mentally ill/sick and what is sad is that there are now 14 or so people/kids out there who are going to have a real shitty life because of her craziness.
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:the sad fact is that you CAN go to Mexico and get any surgery you want, regardless of what you have been told in the USA. This woman is clearly mentally ill/sick and what is sad is that there are now 14 or so people/kids out there who are going to have a real shitty life because of her craziness.

Too bad her dad didn't simply teach her to swallow.
I was just afraid that this thread would have a picture of a big nasty VJ or something..... of course the actual pic wasn't much better.
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:I was just afraid that this thread would have a picture of a big nasty VJ or something..... of course the actual pic wasn't much better.

Somehow, I can't help feeling that your face on that body would look spectacular.

Borndragon ~ Bet your VJ snapped back nicely...
[Image: borndragon.gif]