Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your thoughts on evolution...
[Image: 1_65_darwin_charles_2.jpg]

Charles Darwin in an 1872 portrait.A new poll released just in time for Charles Darwin's 200th birthday found that only 39 percent of Americans say they "believe in the theory of evolution," and just 24 percent of those who attend church weekly believe in that explanation for the development of life on Earth.[/b]

The Gallup survey, released Wednesday, found a quarter of those polled do not believe in evolution, and 36 percent said they don't have an opinion either way.

I sometimes wonder if the other 61% are simply illiterate or don't care, or both.
I don't think I could tolerate life if everyone around me did not believe in evolution. Being surrounded only by those who don't as they hug their Bibles would quickly do me in.
86 112
considering the intellectual capacity of some of the recent applicants to MOCK, i firmly believe there are still missing links among us.

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't think I could tolerate life if everyone around me did not believe in evolution. Being surrounded only by those who don't as they hug their Bibles would quickly do me in.
Thus proving once again and ironically, Darwin's theory, survival of the fittest, is correct. ::thumbs::
I hate you today ...
86 112
But not as much as Liquid, right?
evolution from the beginning to posting on Mock

::laugh::
OnBendedKnee Wrote:But not as much as Liquid, right?

True, but it's pretty fucking close.
86 112
Jackboots the instigator.::lmao::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't think I could tolerate life if everyone around me did not believe in evolution. Being surrounded only by those who don't as they hug their Bibles would quickly do me in.
::thumbs::

Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is a retard, end of story.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is a retard, end of story.

::lmao::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is a retard, end of story.
Someone note the date and time, maybe call Guinness; OP and I agree completely on something! ::blink::
I don't see how anyone could believe that humans got here by evolving from another species when you have such a nice story about a naive bitch eating fruit with a talking snake to hold onto.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:i firmly believe there are still missing links among us.
Venus and Serena Williams?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I hate it when I run across people who think that because it's called 'The THEORY of Evolution', that it's 'not fact'. They're too dense to understand that the 'theory' part relates to the exact mechanism by which evolution was achieved, not whether or not we, as a species, evolved from other animals. Fucking retards.
Great call.

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't see how anyone could believe that humans got here by evolving from another species when you have such a nice story about a naive bitch eating fruit with a talking snake to hold onto.
SyberBitch Wrote:
I hate it when I run across people who think that because it's called 'The THEORY of Evolution', that it's 'not fact'. They're too dense to understand that the 'theory' part relates to the exact mechanism by which evolution was achieved, not whether or not we, as a species, evolved from other animals. Fucking retards.
Exactly.

Its like the theory of gravity, maybe the doubtful would like to jump off a bridge and find out for themselves how much of a fucking theory that is.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I love how much of a stir this thread caused in 24. Think JBF is gonna have a coronary? ::lmao::