HAVE YOU SHOPPED?
Has anyone made online purchases of something other than groceries during the shutdown? What did you buy?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-25-2020, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: Has anyone made online purchases of something other than groceries during the shutdown? What did you buy?
queen sized mattress, box spring, sheets, comforter, pillows
red laptop 15.6 inch screen HP pavilion/red wireless mouse/red mousepad
Boxer briefs/socks
window blinds
f connector cables so I can hook up DVD/VCR player
Assortment of nails so I can hang my light up beer signs
Electrical tape
Phone charger with longer cord
Sports bra, leather mini skirt and strapless bra from Wish

Stimulus check covered most of it, spent $100 of my own money. Most of this stuff is due to come on Wednesday. It's going to feel like Christmas or my birthday that day.
(05-25-2020, 11:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sports bra, leather mini skirt and strapless bra from Wish

I look forward to seeing pix of that, Clangy.

You're not the first person I have seen mention Wish. Now I'm going to have to look it up.
I think I musta picked up Clangy from Ramsey.
Toilet paper that never came and a gift for my neighbor's 6 year old son that never came. I had to go to CVS at the last minute and buy him a goody bag of junk.
(05-25-2020, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: Has anyone made online purchases of something other than groceries during the shutdown? What did you buy?

Reusable Washable Masks!   Have used them 7 times already.

Hand lotion.

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-25-2020, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 11:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sports bra, leather mini skirt and strapless bra from Wish

You're not the first person I have seen mention Wish. Now I'm going to have to look it up.

Me too.  I've bought other things from Chinese store fronts and the clothing is always VERY small. A Chinese large is an XS in our giant American sizes.

I'm always buying stuff online, it's a bad habit of mine. The most recent was a practical purchase though, it's 20% vinegar to kill some weeds growing in my driveway.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(05-25-2020, 02:53 PM)Rootilda Wrote:

Me too.  I've bought other things from Chinese store fronts and the clothing is always VERY small. A Chinese large is an XS in our giant American sizes.

I'm always buying stuff online, it's a bad habit of mine. The most recent was a practical purchase though, it's 20% vinegar to kill some weeds growing in my driveway.
Yeah I've bought other stuff from Wish and it always ends up too small but the sports bra, skirt, and strapless bra looked too good to pass up. I think I'll delete the app and remove the temptation if this stuff doesn't fit.

If the clothes fit then you must have pix. If the clothes are snug, you are out of luck.
(05-25-2020, 12:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think I musta picked up Clangy from Ramsey.
I don't mind. I kind of like it. Blowing-kisses
(05-25-2020, 03:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:53 PM)Rootilda Wrote:

Yeah I've bought other stuff from Wish and it always ends up too small but the sports bra, skirt, and strapless bra looked too good to pass up. I think I'll delete the app and remove the temptation if this stuff doesn't fit.

I got a nice shower curtain from them but the rest of the stuff I bought was junk you could probably pick up at a dollar store for a lot less money. One was a rolling clothes rack that's probably 50 pieces that need putting together.  Fuck that.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I got a T-shirt that said "Made in America" and the Whitey Bulger book "Ratman". About the trial and death of Whitey.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
he was assassinated
(05-25-2020, 10:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: he was assassinated

He was hit in the head with a padlock in a sock 30-40 times as he sat in his wheelchair by a guy doing life. He hated rats and Whitey was one. Whitey had done worse than that throughout his life. His face was unrecognizable when the deed was done.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fuck. Looks like my bed frame might get here on June 1st. But my mattress and box spring will arrive on Thursday May 28th. I don't know why they had to ship the bed frame separately. Looks like I'll sleep on my couch a few days. I don't want to sleep on the new mattress until it's all together.
My dream house...

I'd be uptight & afraid of leaving smudged fingerprints in your fancy home.

This is more my speed.

The lease is $350,000

PER MONTH
Oy! I can't afford that. I'm just a working stiff.
I bought this, magic! Indacreme...

[Image: wlLmZFa.jpg]