Poll: What do you think of Shy Guy getting in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's great
14.29%
1 14.29%
It's good
42.86%
3 42.86%
It's just OK
0%
0 0%
Whatever/don't know
14.29%
1 14.29%
Not so good
0%
0 0%
Bad
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shy Guy got in.
A mistake, or OK?
86 112
I think it's great !...Another man in the house ::dlaugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think it is probably a bad move.

I think it was very nice of you and all but i think....well anyhow...thank you very much.

I am just pleased none of you quizzed or showed much interest in Dr Who.
I think it's pretty annoying that our control freak mod announced she's going to admit him... later. Do it now, bitch. What the fuck is up with that?

So... Eccleston or Tennant?
Dr. Who is a boring motherfather, oops, I can say motherfucker...Ramsey will surely be interested then.
Duchess Wrote:Dr. Who is a boring motherfather, oops, I can say motherfucker...Ramsey will surely be interested then.

The old ones sucked, but when they came out with the new version in 2005 with a real actor that could act when he was acting, the series was really quite good.

Poor Ramsey. I hope her ass isn't getting too big from drinking hot chocolate every day.
I gotta meet this Ramsey are they cleverer than OPP or Antagonist? Scarier than Sinister? What ought I expect from a Ramsey like meeting?
Go into my profile & click on my last 2 POTD and they will give you an idea of what Ramsey is all about.

Ant & OP are Original Mockers, cream of the crop, so to speak, very smart, very funny, fantastic mockers...They are what Mockers should aspire to be.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Poor Ramsey. I hope her ass isn't getting too big from drinking hot chocolate every day.

::lmao::
86 112
welcome to hell Gay Guy. now start some quality threads in the different sections that are actually worth posting in.
[color="navy"]Ecclestone or Tennant? I have no idea! How the hell would I know!!

(Tennant hands down)
[/color]
Ever since you got in this place went dead. JUST SAYIN.
86 112
You blame your farts on others too, huh?

Well it is 1:30am here and I am hitting the fartsack.
How about you see if the hive of activity lifts and your other 10 active posters decide to saunter in and post some gay dribble to satisfy your desires for quality posts.

I was hoping to stumble across a few good posts to motivate me to answer.
One on Ramsetcat and another about a cow and then...nothing worth responding to.

Maybe it is because it is late.
Shy Guy Wrote:I gotta meet this Ramsey are they cleverer than OPP or Antagonist?
Ramsey is only one person Shy Guy, and she's about as clever as a scambled egg if that helps you out any.
Shy Guy Wrote:You blame your farts on others too, huh?

Well it is 1:30am here and I am hitting the fartsack.
How about you see if the hive of activity lifts and your other 10 active posters decide to saunter in and post some gay dribble to satisfy your desires for quality posts.

I was hoping to stumble across a few good posts to motivate me to answer.
One on Ramsetcat and another about a cow and then...nothing worth responding to.

Maybe it is because it is late.

I feel bad that this is .. oh, wait. ::finger::
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I think it's pretty annoying that our control freak mod announced she's going to admit him... later. Do it now, bitch. What the fuck is up with that?
Take your whining about how I run shit to MF. Here's a tissue for you, blubberass. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I think it's pretty annoying that our control freak mod announced she's going to admit him... later. Do it now, bitch. What the fuck is up with that?
Take your whining about how I run shit to MF. Here's a tissue for you, blubberass. ::finger::

Fuck you, I don't want to hear it either. She can tell it to Ramsey in a PM or something.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:A mistake, or OK?
Meh.

More swill for the trough.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Fuck you, I don't want to hear it either. She can tell it to Ramsey in a PM or something.
Then that's 2 who don't want to hear her shit. I wish we had the tools like Delphi has. I'd slap a dummy gag on her and make her crazier than she already is.
Sinister Wrote:I wish we had the tools like Delphi has. I'd slap a dummy gag on her and make her crazier than she already is.

::laugh:: Those types of tools are just evil! ::dlaugh::
86 112