MAGIC PUSSY
It's a thing. Who knew!

Pussy so enchanting that a man can’t think about anything or about any other women. Men will do or say anything to have another taste and are continually drawn back to her even though they have broken up. Magic Pussy (MP) is the highest rated Pussy a woman can ever have. Only 1% of women fit into this category.

A pussy so amazingly good that it is reason enough to ignore the woman's flaws. Whether she is annoying, bitchy, boring, ugly, stupid, and crazy, a magic pussy is capable of making up for either or all of these flaws. It is the type of pussy that might belong to a woman who you dislike so much, yet can't get her wonderful pussy out of your head, and you will cry when you can't find another one just like it. =( I miss you so much magic pussy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Best sex I ever had (with another person) was with a guy I couldn't stand. But my brain actually functions so I never went back.

Men are stupid.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
It was good for me too.
I thought that was ........Love. When a person would do anything for the other.  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nope, not love, it’s magic pussy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh..........Lust........OK or Magic pussy.    Woo
You can still hatefuck a magic pussy
(10-14-2020, 07:49 PM)crash Wrote: You can still hatefuck a magic pussy

Crash is SO fucking right!
I'm afraid I have one of those, it's a curse.
I couldn’t hatefuck you, Sal.
Why do I believe that?
I actually like a good hate fuck.
See! Magic pussies like that shit!
I don't have a magic pussy but that hate fuck mentioned above was really good.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(10-14-2020, 08:04 PM)sally Wrote: I actually like a good hate fuck.

Oh, ok then,if you insist
Hate fucking is the best fucking with another person imo, whether you're doing the hating or them. I prefer to do the hating while on top.
I don’t mind you looking down on me whilst you hate fuck me, Sal. If you hatefuck me, then I don’t have to hatefuck you back.
If you've never been hatefucked I pity you.
As much as love your pity, Sal, I won’t get any for that.

I once hatefucked a girl who almost talked me out of it. Fucking whiny bitch. I took her undies off and stuffed them in her mouth and hatefucked the hell out of her. She didn’t have a magic pussy.
I bet Aussiefriend has a magic pussy. Ramseycat too.