HOW HIGH ARE YOU?
What's your elevation?

Bet you didn't expect that question. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was going to say I got pretty high off some high dosage CBD oil but 4,724′.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
3,501 feet. Or 1,067 meters.
Well I just smoked a little hash and drank 6 beers so yeah I'm up there, I should go to bed soon as I'm not used to this and I have a ton of shit to do in the morning. I'm getting up at 5am so that's that. But I'm not that fucked up, I've been worse.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shit, I should have put that here.

Tangerine navels

Legs askew

Buttery and new
(11-25-2020, 08:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well I just smoked a little hash and drank 6 beers so yeah I'm up there, I should go to bed soon as I'm not used to this and I have a ton of shit to do in the morning. I'm getting up at 5am so that's that. But I'm not that fucked up, I've been worse.
I did all of my prep work and made what I could ahead of time. My back is killing me from standing in one spot chopping and dicing, but I won't have to worry about it tomorrow which is now a nice feeling.
(11-25-2020, 11:01 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 08:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well I just smoked a little hash and drank 6 beers so yeah I'm up there, I should go to bed soon as I'm not used to this and I have a ton of shit to do in the morning. I'm getting up at 5am so that's that. But I'm not that fucked up, I've been worse.
I did all of my prep work and made what I could ahead of time. My back is killing me from standing in one spot chopping and dicing, but I won't have to worry about it tomorrow which is now a nice feeling.
I'm just smoking cigars on brother Ed's balcony and eating a meal from Equinox. And maybe watching the parade. No muss, no fuss.
Oh and I'm not high at all as you already know.
Trippin balls yo!
1,184 feet.

I miss the higher elevations of the mountains.

We are high up and not down by the Esplanade, so we can see the beach. We feel like we are living in paradise. We have locked security screens on our doors and windows and at night we can hear the waves crashing because the windows are open. It is so relaxing and a brilliant way to dose off.
Locked security doors and screens. To keep people out or keep people in? I love listening to the sound of water to lull me to sleep at night.

When it's cool out, I leave the doors to my bedroom open and get the breeze and sound from the ocean. It's very nice.