ALL DAY PRODUCTION
Have you done anything around your home that took all fucking day to get accomplished?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hell, the older I get, things that took minutes now take hours. Stuff that took hours now takes days, like spring cleaning.

Fat Mark will be along soon bragging about his hot monkey butter love sessions lasting all day, but don't believe it for a second.
wtf.
hah
(01-27-2022, 10:29 AM)BigMark Wrote: wtf.

All day you said! I believed you!  *wails*
(01-27-2022, 07:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: Have you done anything around your home that took all fucking day to get accomplished?

Unpacking and setting everything up after a move.
(01-27-2022, 07:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: Have you done anything around your home that took all fucking day to get accomplished?

I feel like everything I do takes all fucking day.

LOL @ Pyro & Mark

Used to do all day productions, today, hire others for all day productions.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Everything adds up to an all day production. I just spent an annoying 30 minutes of my life trying to fix a paper jam.
That is annoying. I hate those kinds of problems.
My $2500 printer made one copy and then broke and my laptops graphic card went out so I can't do pool designs.
(01-29-2022, 12:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: My $2500 printer made one copy and then broke and my laptops  graphic card went out so I can't do pool designs.

[Image: 81Myq550WgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

Order Link
(01-29-2022, 12:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: My $2500 printer made one copy and then broke and my laptops  graphic card went out so I can't do pool designs.

Oh God, I feel the fucking pain. Now you have to dick around with something that otherwise could have been done and over with. Everyday of my life is some annoying bullshit.
(01-29-2022, 05:58 PM)sally Wrote:

Everyday of my life is some annoying bullshit.

Same here. I'm slowly learning to chill and just say fuck it all with a little help from my friends. Cuts down on 90% of my stress, anxiety, and depression.
Cleaning out my closet is an all day production. It's one of the only things in my life that I procrastinate on. The last time I did it I bought wooden hangers for everything. I'm a hanger snob now.
I use plastic hangers. I haven't been able to use a wire hanger ever since watching Mommy Dearest.
Now I feel like I should go organize something. Thats the problem, I know what I have to do is an all day production and I only have 3 spare hours now so I just say "Fuck it" I'll do it another day.

Maybe I'll just go clear one box then or do one thing instead of trying to do all of it at a time.
(01-30-2022, 04:34 PM)MirahM Wrote: Now I feel like I should go organize something. Thats the problem, I know what I have to do is an all day production and I only have 3 spare hours now so I just say "Fuck it" I'll do it another day.

Maybe I'll just go clear one box then or do one thing instead of trying to do all of it at a time.

Never, Never, put off till tomorrow . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WHAT YOU CAN DO THE DAY AFTER THAT!!! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!