Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every POTD vote today...
... is about ME! ::bravo::
Congratulations !...Today is your lucky day !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I ran over a pregnant cat today...............oops.:?Kinda like stepping on a sausage.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I call bullshit.
Then y'all should be able to tell by that self-centered, arrogant announcement that I did not vote today.
Sinister Wrote:Then y'all should be able to tell by that self-centered, arrogant announcement that I did not vote today.
Get off my leg, you mangy bitch!
Ahhh.....bliss. It does my heart good to know I canbug the bag lady without breaking a sweat or putting fortheventhe slightesteffort. 109 ::lmao::
Poop, seriously why are you back? I am not trying to be a bitch or mocking. I am genuinely curious as to why you would want to come back here. And are you going to stay when Moose comes back? You know that Frank is not going to keep him banned forever.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Poop, seriously why are you back? I am not trying to be a bitch or mocking. I am genuinely curious as to why you would want to come back here. And are you going to stay when Moose comes back? You know that Frank is not going to keep him banned forever.
Ok, now I've voted. 116 ::thumbs::
Duchess Wrote:I call bullshit.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin............heh...that was the cat shitting in my imaginary shoe again.::irk::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Poop, seriously why are you back? I am not trying to be a bitch or mocking. I am genuinely curious as to why you would want to come back here. And are you going to stay when Moose comes back? You know that Frank is not going to keep him banned forever.

Why thank you.

I really want to know. Personally, I wouldn't want to come back to a place where I wasn't liked very much. Maybe I am wrong but that is the impression I have gotten from quite a few members here. That they don't like Poop that is. They like me. Smiley_emoticons_winkThere are so many places to go on the internet. Why come here if you don't like anyone here and they don't like you?

And if she is only back because Moose isn't around - well we all know that isn't going to last. He is just counting down the minutes to when Frank will let him back in.
ramseycat Wrote:That they don't like Poop that is. They like me. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I like LMPP way more than I like you & I'm not the only one in here that feels that way, Ramsey...You are a gossip mongering ol' bitch who never knows when to shut her fat mouth...You need a lil' shove to learn how to stay out of business that doesn't concern you.
ramseycat Wrote:That they don't like Poop that is. They like me.
I like you better than the bag lady. 'Course, I'd like to have my good eyeimpaled with an ice pickmore than I like the bag lady, so don't get too excited. ::lmao::

ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Why thank you.

I really want to know. Personally, I wouldn't want to come back to a place where I wasn't liked very much. Maybe I am wrong but that is the impression I have gotten from quite a few members here. That they don't like Poop that is. They like me. Smiley_emoticons_winkThere are so many places to go on the internet. Why come here if you don't like anyone here and they don't like you?

And if she is only back because Moose isn't around - well we all know that isn't going to last. He is just counting down the minutes to when Frank will let him back in.

So you're here because you actually like the members and want to make friends?I take itthat some of the members here are friends and have known each other for a while, but me and you just joined ::blink::LMPP has been around a lot longer than you unless I'm missing something.

Sure there are some members here that make me want to puke less than others, but I come here to procrastinate mostly, not because I give a fuck if people like me.

As far as Moose coming back, fuck that deranged prick! I personally like LMPP a lot better.
Listen to us...Jesus Christ ::laugh::
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:That they don't like Poop that is. They like me. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I like LMPP way more than I like you & I'm not the only one in here that feels that way, Ramsey...You are a gossip mongering ol' bitch who never knows when to shut her fat mouth...You need a lil' shove to learn how to stay out of business that doesn't concern you.
Really? Interesting. What possible business going on in Mock is so top secret that I need to stay out of it?
Ah yea, no I am not here to make friends. It's just a place to hang when I am bored. This place can be amusing sometimes. There are good discussion sometimes. But I don't consider anyone here a friend. Some I do like better than others. Some I don't care one way or the other about. I was just curious about why LMPP would want to come back to this place after her dramatic exit. It's not like this IS a board full of friends that chat and share things and offer support or friendship.
ramseycat Wrote:It's not like this IS a board full of friends that chat and share things and offer support or friendship.
Really ?...And how would you know that ?
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:It's not like this IS a board full of friends that chat and share things and offer support or friendship.
Really ?...And how would you know that ?
I guess I wouldn't. Maybe there really is friendship and support going on behind the scenes. I however am not part of that and have no desire to be. I have friends IRL as well as on the oh so dreaded Mommy boards I am on. Actually, there are a few here that I do like and would probably be friends with off this board.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Then y'all should be able to tell by that self-centered, arrogant announcement that I did not vote today.
Get off my leg, you mangy bitch!

::laugh::
86 112