Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformers 2 spot
I really enjoyed the first one.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/...thefallen/
86 112
I thought the first one was okay, it had Megan Fox and some good action sequences.

I thought the final battle at the end was a little confusing, all the transformers looked almost identical.

I still prefer the original animated movie from the eighties with the voices of Don Johnson and Orson Welles.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I grudgingly agree with Opie... I thought the first one, especially the 'climax' of the film, was just too chaotic to really be that enjoyable. It's they suddenly just threw away the script and say "MONSTER ROBOTS BASH EACH OTHER!!" and relied almost completely on a barrage of special effects. I've never really cared for the whole 'transformers' thing anyway. Even being a computer geek, I find it difficult to sympathize with giant alien robots. Japanese film makers are really strange sometimes.
SyberBitch Wrote:I grudgingly agree with Opie... I thought the first one, especially the 'climax' of the film, was just too chaotic to really be that enjoyable. It's they suddenly just threw away the script and say "MONSTER ROBOTS BASH EACH OTHER!!" and relied almost completely on a barrage of special effects. I've never really cared for the whole 'transformers' thing anyway. Even being a computer geek, I find it difficult to sympathize with giant alien robots. Japanese film makers are really strange sometimes.

Sybertits -1
86 112
I enjoyed the movie completely and found it the perfect summer action fun brain candy movie. not academy awards by any stretch, but just a lot of fun. it was a good mix of humor, action, special effects, and super hot girl.
Exactly, good acting, humor, sweet action, and a hot chick. Most movies fall short of Transformers overall quality.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Exactly, good acting, humor, sweet action, and a hot chick. Most movies fall short of Transformers overall quality.

All these terrific attributes and qualities can also be found in The Wizard of Oz. ::thumbs::
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Exactly, good acting, humor, sweet action, and a hot chick. Most movies fall short of Transformers overall quality.

All these terrific attributes and qualities can also be found in The Wizard of Oz. ::thumbs::

Freak.

[Image: flyingmonkeys.jpg]
Yessssss.

But Dorthy with those pig tails?

Ohhhh, yesssssss.

::dlaugh::
Middle Finger Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:I grudgingly agree with Opie...

Sybertits -1
Sorry Frankie... guess I'm not the perfect woman after all ::dunno:::Blush:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Freak.

[Image: flyingmonkeys.jpg]
Every time I see those damned flying monkeys I hear the 'evil witch' music in my head.... ::scared::