Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois Governor has just been tossed out on his ass
by a unanimous vote. waiting for more details.

I heard his speech today live.

This is the guy who just keeps on giving - he's in lala land for sure. A one man sideshow!
Good. Stupid fucker. He was on a media tour on Monday instead of going to his impeachment hearing. Dumbass.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: t1home.blago.hearing.gi.jpg]

updated 7 minutes ago
Illinois lawmakers oust Gov. Rod Blagojevich
The Illinois Senate has voted unanimously to oust Gov. Rod Blagojevich and to bar him from ever holding political office in the state again. Earlier, Blagojevich appeared before the senators at his impeachment trial and made his case. "I'm asking you to acquit me and give me a chance to show my innocence," he said before the vote. developing story

Jeez, you'd think he'd get the hint if the vote is unanimous.
jackboots Wrote:updated 7 minutes ago
Illinois lawmakers oust Gov. Rod Blagojevich

The Illinois Senate has voted unanimously to oust Gov. Rod Blagojevich and to bar him from ever holding political office in the state again. Earlier, Blagojevich appeared before the senators at his impeachment trial and made his case. "I'm asking you to acquit me and give me a chance to show my innocence," he said before the vote. developing story
So let me see if I have this right..he cannot hold office in Illinois any more. But this means he can run for office in another state..or run for President? Not that we have never had a corrupt politician in the White House before.