You took my seat!
So I was at work the other day and an incident happened.

I have no idea how to write about it for it to make sense. We pick up people all along the lake, some public spots and some private residences. At the end of the summer season people tend to have a few more items that they remove from thier places until the next season.
We lower the bow ramp, and these people start loading thier stuff on, I'm at the top of the ramp and realize a person is standing where I am going to put the items and she basically tells me "no" to which I ignore her annoying ass and set the stuff down and continue to set all of thier stuff down until we are done and the passengers are loaded. 
I don't have time to argue with someone who I thought was trying to be funny, but it turns out they were being assholes.
So the people get loaded and they sit next to thier stuff and we move on down the lake.
A little time passes and a woman, who I thought was a younger woman was actually 30 she said (as it was also her birthday) and she said, "That guy took my seat!"
"I was sitting there and I moved so you guys could load the items and when I went back to sit down he said he was sitting there."

And then she went on to tell me how it wasn't fair and just becuase he is an old man he shouldn't be able to do whatever he wants and she already had a bad day and its her birthday and she wanted to sit there and take pictures, blah blah blah. She sounded like she was 13.
There was a seat right next to her family, but she didn't want THAT seat.

For the love of God, this is not what I enjoy dealing with, and there was nothing I could do or wanted to do, except let her rant and tell her I would check with the captains, which they laughed.

When I talked to my other coworkers about it they had more sympathy for the old guy saying "Yeah, he should get to do what he wants"
Gave me a new perspective on how we treat people nowadays. I think young people really don't have respect for the older generation and what they have gone through and I feel like they write them off too easily.

Both young and old need to be listened to respectfully, in my opionion.

Well she's just fucking ridiculous, both of them, the one who told you no and the 30 year old acting like an entitled little twat. My god. It would embarrass me to have that attitude in public. Shiiiit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah she sulked for a long time. I was pissed at the lady that told me no-I think it was her mom! Here I am loading heavy items and she is just standing there, entitled. I wanted to smack her.

You're the one who needs to get smacked!

On that plump ass!
How do you know what my ass looks like?!

It wouldn't mind a good smacking right about now tho

In other countries, younger generations 
Revere their older generation and treat
them with respect.
This country, not so much!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I mean he wasn't like an elderly man. But still.

You said, she said just because he’s an old man. However, anyway what I said is true.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!