VOYEUR
Has anyone ever seen you having sex? 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sadly no. Virgin probably for life.
For someone who pretends to not need vitamin D, you sure seem like a big dose is needed...
Yes, the poor bastards.
(10-07-2022, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Has anyone ever seen you having sex? 

I was on a hike and got caught giving my boyfriend a blow job.

Getting caught in a car doesn't count because no one actually saw us.

Now I'm currious about Big Mark's story! Were you outside?! At an open window in a hotel room? Maybe I don't want to know!

Oh, and one time I went to this club
where people have sex
and I watched people having sex and watched someone getting spanked, made out with a girl there
then I had sex w/ the guy I was with and people were around, but its dark and I feel like you couldn't see much

unless the threesome is at a braille orgy club...
I just edited my response.....

Hearing sex is fun

Yes and part of that is a verbal partner.
Yeah, my kids. It probably scarred them for life and it certainly taught them to knock on the door first. I remember learning that lesson as a kid as well. I thought I was scared of ghosts until seeing that, I ran straight back to my room and forgot all about the monsters under my bed, they had nothing on that shit.
I wasn't scared seeing my parents have sex. But until I was 11, I thought my mom and dad were WWF wrestlers.hah
hah
The cops once saw me. I'm very young, probably 17/18-ish and we were parked in a farmer's field and they shined that bright spotlight right into the car. I remember feeling scared to give my name because I knew it would be recognized. It never occurred to me until I was older that recognizing my name could be a help rather than a hindrance. The one & only thing that mattered at the time was that my parents not find out, particularly my dad, I didn't want to disappoint him.
(10-07-2022, 10:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: Yes and part of that is a verbal partner.

I always felt akward being verbal because it didn't feel natural and whenever I did it it was just for his enjoyment, but if I was trying to get off then it was distracting for me.

I don't mean talking...