Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can OP's Orange Light Story be True?
RAF ordered to shoot down UFO's - CLICK ME for the story -

OH brother. Seen this guy talking on the news this morning too. I'm going to have to call my friend Kenny and ask him if he got any such orders! Kenny flys Harriers for the RAF and is still active duty.
Oooooh....Harriers!!! That is one kick ass jet right there!!!

[Image: awesome.jpg]
Yep. I keep telling him about this place but he can't post here or he'll be strung up for conduct unbecoming to an officer!
If an ET from light years away is intelligent enough to figured out a way of getting here I doubt anything we have to offer could shoot it down
_______________.

That is one bad ass jet though. Miramar airfield is right next door to the SO's training facility and the multiple fly-overs performed always leaves me in awe of our military strength no matter how many times I witness it.
I used to hang out at the beach on Coronado and we frequently saw a lot of fancy flying. Of course now I see that on a daily basis...
The Antagonist Wrote:RAF ordered to shoot down UFO's - CLICK ME for the story -

OH brother. Seen this guy talking on the news this morning too. I'm going to have to call my friend Kenny and ask him if he got any such orders! Kenny flys Harriers for the RAF and is still active duty.

The thing I saw was only a UFO in the fact that it was a flying object we couldn't identify.
I doubt a Harrier would be fast enough to engage an object that was right in front of you one second then as small as a star in the nightsky in the blink of an eye.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I saw a UFO when I was younger.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

The thing I saw was only a UFO in the fact that it was a flying object we couldn't identify.
I doubt a Harrier would be fast enough to engage an object that was right in front of you one second then as small as a star in the nightsky in the blink of an eye.

Like OBK said, nothing we have would help nor hurt if some other planet's inhabitants came here. I find the whole thing a waste of military resources and governmental wasteful spending.

I'm sure we have some stupid thing going on here too considering all the silliness of Area 51 and all that.

I belive that we are not alone in the universe because to think so would be arrogant and ignorant.
If I was an alien from another planet I would inject the atmosphere with a killing plague that would kill all the humans.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Like OBK said, nothing we have would help nor hurt if some other planet's inhabitants came here. I find the whole thing a waste of military resources and governmental wasteful spending.

I'm sure we have some stupid thing going on here too considering all the silliness of Area 51 and all that.

I belive that we are not alone in the universe because to think so would be arrogant and ignorant.

Yes whatever they are (and there are numerous theories, the extraterrestrial theory being just one of them) they have shown they are consistantly light years ahead of us technology wise.
The thing I saw, whatever it was, travelled almost faster than the eye could follow, I know whatever was piloting/controlling it couldn't have been a human being.
As for Area 51?, there is no doubt there are top secret experiments being conducted there, whether or not they have access to crashed/recovered alien technology they are attempting to reverse engineer is debatable.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.