Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This little exchange always makes me lol
Homer is filling in for Smithers as Mr Burns assistant.

Homer - I have your messages Mr Burns, your car is illegally parked you have 1 hour to move your car, your car has been towed, your car has been impounded, your car has been crushed into a cube, you have one hour to move your cube.

Telephone rings

Homer - Hello?, Mr Burns office?

Burns - Is it about my cube?

::lmao::Every single time.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[Image: 3d296b61.gif]
[Image: borndragon.gif]
:places hand over face:
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

[user=136]GoogleBot[/user] wrote:
Quote::places hand over face:

: Dowses said face with lighter fluid. Lights a match:
Borndragon Wrote:[Image: 3d296b61.gif]
That should be like.... the standard required avatar for all newbs until they prove otherwise.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=136]GoogleBot[/user] wrote:
Quote::places hand over face:

: Dowses said face with lighter fluid. Lights a match:
:places several fans strategically, to ramp up the fire... tosses in some dynamite....:
I hate the internet slang of "lol"

I just hate it.
Liquid Wrote:I hate the internet slang of "lol"

I just hate it.
Ya know, I do to. People use it all the time. I am guilty of it myself. And rarely do I laught out loud. I might smirk or chuckle. But not actually laugh out loud. So I have stopped using it because it annoys me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
What's wrong with laughing out loud? I do it frequently.

I'm not crazy about textspeak though.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:What's wrong with laughing out loud? I do it frequently.

no one was talking about actual laughing - but the stupid and utterly overused abbreviation "lol"
LuMPyPussy Wrote:What's wrong with laughing out loud? I do it frequently.

Nothing is wrong with actually laughing out loud. I do it all the time too. But people use it after just about everything and you know they are not really laughing out loud. It's overused.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Liquid Wrote:I hate the internet slang of "lol"

I just hate it.
I hate when I almost accidentally say it out loud. Smiley_emoticons_razz
ramseycat Wrote:Nothing is wrong with actually laughing out loud. I do it all the time too. But people use it after just about everything and you know they are not really laughing out loud. It's overused.
That's because despite the acronym, it's meaning has become blurred. It now means more of a chuckle or 'I thought that was amusing'. ROFLMAO is what you use when you really do (or nearly do) 'laugh out loud'. lol heh
Okay, that ROFLMAO really does annoy me. The mental image of some idiot actually rolling around on the ground makes me want to kick something.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Okay, that ROFLMAO really does annoy me. The mental image of some idiot actually rolling around on the ground makes me want to kick something.
I like it when people add as many letters on to the acronym as possible... like ROTFLMAOPMPAS!
Cackling behind a keyboard.

Thank goodness no one here does that.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Cackling behind a keyboard.

Thank goodness no one here does that.

Frank actually encourages it, dingleberry breath.
Quote:If you like to mock people out, curse, call names, attack, and generally enjoy cracking yourself up by slamming others, here's a new home for you.
You do understand the subtle distinction between the words, cackling and [/b]cracking[/b]?

LMPP, I believe in you. I still believe you can be rescued from your own stupidity. I do!
OnBendedKnee Wrote:You do understand the subtle distinction between the words, cackling and [/b]cracking[/b]?

LMPP, I believe in you. I still believe you can be rescued from your own stupidity. I do!
If you're my savior, then I'm fucked. :kiss::
Consider yourself no longer a virgin.