Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Know What?
A professor at the University of Mississippi was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students. Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked:

"Do you know what your ass hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"

She promptly replied: "Probably out deer hunting with his buddies."

It took 45 minutes to restore order in the classroom.........
The Antagonist Wrote:It took 45 minutes to restore order in the classroom.........

Proof positive of how retarded students in Mississippi are.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
if that actually happened in the real world that teacher will probably be fired for harassment or an inappropriate comment to a student. we live in such a fucked up world.
I doubt it.

That dopey question can apply to both men and women.

I think you & OP missed the point this is a JOKE and not a real story.
oh i know it was a joke. it was not funny, but i knew it was a joke.

all it would take is one person complaining about a comment like that. just one to a school official, and then the local paper would pick it up, and before long, like always happens, it would be blown out of proportion and the teacher disciplined. it happens all over and is a very sad thing about our society. we have completely lost the ability to make fun of ourselves and have to walk on eggshells with the worry of offending someone who will then sue, or create some big mess out of nothing.
The Antagonist Wrote:I doubt it.

That dopey question can apply to both men and women.

I think you & OP missed the point this is a JOKE and not a real story.

I know it was a joke but "Probably out deerhunting with his buddies" was the punchline.

The bit I quoted was a pointless and worthless addition.

Anyone that adds another line to a joke after the punchline to try and make it seem funnier than it actually is deserves to be beaten to death with rusty metal poles.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Then find the author of the joke and have at him. Pray he does not have a gun.
The Antagonist Wrote:Then find the author of the joke and have at him. Pray he does not have a gun.

I have heard other versions of more or less the same joke without the desperate garnish to make it seem funnier.
Jokes end with a punchline, not with a pointless epilogue.
I didn't write the stupid joke, so your argument is futile. No one cares as much as you do.
The Antagonist Wrote:A professor at the University of Mississippi was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students. Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked:

"Do you know what your ass hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"
Mississippi. Figures. Colleges elsewhere actually prefer to teach children something valuable. Why in the world did Lincoln even want the South?
My asshole? fuck, now I'll wonder